Red Lizard train in Hammamet
  • Hi Im going to Tunisia - Hammamet and i am wanting to go on the Red Lizard Train - I am hoping someone can tell me how much this costs per adult and the best way plus costs of transport to get me there and back?.

I am also wondering if this train runs every day or is this journey limited to a few times every week?

Thanks in advance
  • TracyH - the Rouge Lezard is from Metloui in the south to Tozeur an oasis. It costs TND20 per adult and TND12.500 for children. It runs almost every day between 1 May and 30 September starting at around 10am. The train takes 40 minutes to get to the oasis and travels the same way back. Tickets are 20 TD for adults and 12.50 TD for children. Reservations are highly recommended, call the Tourist Information Office in Tozeur (76 241 469) or book through a travel agent.

I hope that this is the information you need
  • aww thanks very much Lesley - i'll pop in to the travel agents tomorrow and see if i can do this - much appreciated x
  • It is absolutely my pleasure. wishes for a great holiday

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged