st petersburg shore excursion
  • We are in the process of booking a day shore excursion with a tour company called NOQUEUE (www.noqueue.ru) since we are calling by cruise ship on a day to st petersburg.

The company representatives asked us to pay the full amount to issue the invitation for our one day stay in st petersburg . Since this is a substantial amount of money since I have to pay for the whole group (13 persons) , can anyone confirm that this is a reliable company and that this a normal procedure to pay in advance and representative meets you then on the date in the ship terminal.
  • It is normal to pay before you use some services, visa also. All compamies make like this. But I have no comments about company Noquele. If they make tourism visa for you, it means that it is tour operator company. Only TO is allowed to invite foreigns to Russia. So you can ask them to send their registration number in Rostourism, then put this number here (http://reestr.russiatourism.ru/) and if this company wouldn`t be find on official site of Russian Tourism, I don`t advice you to make visa via them. For example you can put my registration number - 000354 and see that their will appear company NORD (it is a pity, but everithing is written in Russian). If you will need more information, I can translate to you, what will be written on Russiatourism.ru

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged