Australia to New Zealand for cheap
  • If I am on an extended holiday in Australia and want to jet over to New Zealand for a few days what is the cheapest way to do this? Are there cheap air tickets? Do i need an extra visa? Is this really feasible for a cheap quick weekend trip?
  • Virgin Blue or Qantas and Air New Zealand all do services from mostly East Coast Australia to Auckland or Christchurch daily and booked early enough you can get some good fares. Flights are about 3 and a half hours in duration. So very possible for a weekend. Some Australian Travel agents may be able to offer a weekend break package with flights and accommodation.
    If you are a British passport holder you can enter NZ without a visa.
  • Plan to visit Brisbane from Thailand 4th Sept Need advice to travel to Alice Springs by 14th the return to Sydney 20th. Fly cheapest airline to Christchurch New Zealand Travel N Z and return from Auckland Are you able to advise please
  • Awaiting a reply Jay
  • Hi,

I am planning to go to New Zealand for holiday in August, if i am a Portuguese(European Union) passport holder, and studying in Australia, do i have to apply for an extra visa???

Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion