Visa on arrival in Singapore?
  • Can Indian nationals get a visa on arrival in Singapore?
  • NO INDIAN NATIONALS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET SINGAPORE VISA ON ARRIVAL. YOU HAVE TO TAKE VISA BEFORE YOU DEPART TO SINGAPORE, ITS PAAPER VISA IN SINGAPORE
  • Does Bhutanese nationality get visa on arrival in Singapore
  • Indian passport holders MUST HAVE A VISA BEFORE arriving in Singapore.

Bhutanese nationals DO NOT NEED A VISA for stays of up to 30 days in Singapore. You DO NEED return/onward tickets, and proof of enough money to cover your stay in Singapore.

Enjoy your trip!
  • I am an Indian passport holder living in Canada (Hvae PR Card) I plan to visit Singapore for a week. Can I get visa on arrival? Thanks
  • Hi! We are Filipinos. Our family will be going to Singapore for a 4days vacation. Do we need to get visa before visiting Singapore?
  • Hi! We are Filipinos. Our family will be going to Singapore for a 4days vacation this coming October. Do we need to get visa before visiting Singapore? Please let us know soon. Thank you.
  • I am Bangladeshi Passport holder having Malaysian multiple entry visa can i get Visa for Singapore on arrival at Malaysian and Singapore border?
  • I'm a Myanmar citizen and a green card(permanent resident card)holder of the United States.I'm going back to Myanmar next week and I'm thinking about taking the Singaporean Airlines as it is quite suitable for me.And I found out the transit time in Changi airport would be around 13 hours before the next connecting flight.That's a very long time and I'd like to see around the city.Do I need to apply for a transit or arrival visa to go inside the city?If so,how and when do I apply for it?Do I have to apply the visa here prior to my trip or is it possible to apply it at Changi airport??
    Thanks
  • I m Indian Passport holder. I have a tourist visa of Indonesia & I want to go singapore. can i go to singapore for a day and come back to jakarta; can i get the singapore visa on Arrival for a day.
  • I am Indian and Indian passport holder working in Bangladesh. I want to go Singapore form India and back to India. Can I get Singapore visa on arrival for 4 days?
  • I am an Indian passport holder with permanent residency in Malaysia. Do I need a visa to enter Singapore for a short holiday of a week. If visa is required, then is there one that caters for multiple entries over a year's duration?
  • Visa to enter Singapore will mark short day. It's easy when working.
  • why would anyone think that having another country visa is valid for Singapore?
  • please, does Singapore grant Ghana passport holders (ordinary passport holders) visa on arrival? Please, I will be happy top get a feed back...thanks
  • Hi I am traveling from Auckland to Mumbai via Singapore but my Sin-Mumbai flight is on a staff ticket so not confirmed, do i need a visa in Singapore if incase I cant get the flight to Mumbai?
  • Hi i am srilankan passport holder and work at jordan. my girlfriend also srilankan passport holder and work at canada. let me know we can go to Singapore for visit and can take visa on arrival?

tnx.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged