Travel to Portugal for Passport
  • Hi, I am woking in USA and I have received a letter in India (Goa) that my birth is registered in Lisbon. I am working here illegal for the last 2 years. Can I travel to Portugal from here and receive my Portugal Passport? Or can I get the visa to travel to Portugal? Or I have to go down to India and proceed to Portugal?

    Please reply

  • Please reply to me on
  • you need a visa to travel, secondly if you are illegal in US then it might be a problem to apply for a portugal visa, so its advisable to come to Goa and travel to portugal its might simple and easier no need of any agents. Apply direct in the consulate in Goa do not listen to poeplo who talk all rubbish about the Portugal consulate in Goa, cause its all frustration.

    Dr. Kenyad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion