Tourist and family visit visa (L-visa)
  • Is Tourist and family visit visa (L-visa)issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs?
  • Yes that is correct, A Chinese Visa comes as a (L-Visa) if you are going on holiday or visiting friends/relatives, If you need further information please see

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion