Transport and Etiquette in Tunisia
  • Hi!! I want to know more about tunisia: are there any taxis and how are they charged... and about talking to a female in a public place for the first time without knowing her... how do I approach her for friendship?
  • Vicky - taxis along with louages are our main mode of transport. they are cheap and plentiful. Exactly what do you mean by approaching a female for friendship.
  • Thanks Lesley ,I mean friendship mean to talk to them,in coffee shop and streets ,asking for a cup of coffee.Like I have seen in other arab countries female they hardly talk to anyone on streets and in public to a foreigner and the local people they intervene with them
  • Vicky, are you female? The women here would certainly not talk to a foreign man in the street. Even though we are quite liberal here it would be a rarity for you to meet females in public. If you are only coming on a vacation then it can be even more difficult
  • Thanks once again for your help ,I am business man ,Certaining i am coming on vacation cum work as I am into pharmaceutical business

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion