Schengen visa with Indefinite Leave to Remain
  • Hi, I would like to visit Italy as a tourist with my husband, the question is do I need to obtain visa for that? I am Russian with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, my husband is British passport holder. I heard that if I travel with my husband I will not require a visa, is it correct?

    Thank you very much in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!