travel to England which passport do I use US citizen or English by birth
  • Iam a US citizen but was born in England . What are travel requirements? Which passport do I use?
  • You should use US passport and apply for Visa in Us

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion