Kenya Visa
  • I am hoping to travel to Kenya in 2 weeks, which gives me very little time to get a visa, how difficult/how long does it take to get a visa on arrival?
  • better,
    It depends on the passport you're carrying. A british or US passport should/may give u some benefits. I would advise you visit: http://www.kenyahighcommission.net/visas.html for better info.

Have a safe trip.
  • your passport and national is determinant.
    whats you nationality.
    when with proper papers you get it at your point of entry.
    get me details on gathung.n@ramasafaris.com for guides.
    Kenya visas are extremly easy for British n Americans but also simplified for others too.
  • hi,

We intend to travel to nairobi from Abuja Nigeria this August with 12 children on excursion. what does this entail?
  • Can Iraqi passport get Kenya visa when they arrive at the airport?
  • hi, i heard a lot of 1 of the africa's wildlife safari, my mom worked in kena for 12 years and i really want to go to nairobi kenya, how can i get a tourist visa? im from the philippines.. can u please help me, my e-mail add jen_mardac@yahoo.com.. thanks
  • hi for uk passport holders can we get the visa at the airport
    thanks
    tony
  • Hi i want to visit kenya for a month or two... How long will it take with an Indian passport?? And is it important to go to the embassy to get the visa??? Please give me some info
  • HI I AM HOLDING A SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC PASSPORT, AND WOULD LIKE AVISA TO KENYA NAIROUBI ?
    PLEASE ADVISE
  • Tourist Visa to Kenya will be the best option for your tourist travel to Kenya.

However, most countries need a visa before leaving your country. You will need a hotel reservation from a Kenya hotel or tour operator to send the papers coupled with your financial statement to support your visa application.
  • Hey All.
    greetings.
    sorry i have been away for a while in the wild and not internet 000but have been working and am well.
    Now I we answer you queries promptly an in office again.
  • HEY sHABOO.

With a Syrian passport you need visa.
    Kindly do contact the Kenyan consulate in U.A.E Dubai or the Kenyan Embassy in Jordan as am not sure they got an office in Damascus.
    or better still drop us a line at ramasafaris@yahoo.com we handle the same for you in Nairobi.
  • it depends national origin and departure location. people from countries like tz just to mention afew do not require visa. what is your nationality?
  • I have a US passport. If I enter Kenya for two weeks, then depart to Madagascar for a week, and then return to Kenya, will I need to get 2 visas??
    Thans!
  • A single-entry visa costs USD50 and a multiple entry visa USD100. So in your case it won't make much difference whether you buy 2 single entry visas or one multiple. And yes, those are rather expensive visas!
  • I have a Kyrgyzstani passport (Kyrgyz Republic). Can I get my visa upon arrival to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport?
  • hey all.
    KENYAN TOURIST VISA.
    the govt have brought down the tourist visa to US$ 25 easily obtainable at JKIA airport-Nairobi on arrival by nationals of commonwealth group of countries and selected far east & western countries.
    ndiritu.
  • Is June a good month to travel to Kenya and Tanzania weatherwise. How about May as well. Thank you. Irvin
  • Dear Travellers.
    UPDATE ON KENYAN VISA
    The KENYAN autholities adjusted the rates for the Kenyan tourist VISA to LOW OF

25$tenty five US dollrs ans is readly available and issued at the Point of entry 24/7

this to safe the travellers/inbound clients and tourist the husues and time.
  • Can Taiwan passport holder get a visa on arrival (landing visa) at Kenya NBO international airport?
    Also can they get a visa on arrival if they entry Tanzania from Kenya through Isebania border (located on western Kenya & Tanzania) by jeep?
  • Hi Jan,
    Yes, a Taiwan passport holder can get a visa on arrival at the airport. Also at Isebania border

Enjoy your stay in Kenya!
  • Our Safari trip will be crossing from Kenya to Tanzania at Isebania Border in August. Can any one who had obtained the Tanzania Visa at this entry point detail how long it would take to get the visa. I'm still debating if I want mail in our passport to Washing DC for the Visa before the the trip.
    Thanks for all input
  • I am travelling to Kenya in Aug 2011 and was wondering if anyone knows the current rate for the entry visa and which currency is best to take( usd or kenya shilling?)
  • can Indonesian passport get a visa on arrival at Kenya NBO International Airport ?

thx
  • HI,

I AM A CONGOLESE NATIONAL (DRC), LIVING IN CANADA. I HOLD A REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT ISSUED BY CANADA. I AM TRAVELING TO NAIROBI FOR BUSINESS. CAN I GET AN ENTRY VISA INTO KENYA AT THE AIRPORT OR MUST I APPLY AT THE EMBASSY HERE. MY FLIGHT IS LEAVING ON THE 13TH OF SEPTEMBER, SO I HAVE A TIME CRUNCH. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T HAVE A VISA WHEN I ARRIVE IN NAIROBI? I AM TRANSITING THROUGH THE NETHERLANDS AND THEY DO NOT REQUIRE A TRANSIT VISA FOR ME. SO, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE NO DELAYS DURING MY 2-WEEK TRIP TO NAIROBI AND ARUSHA.

THANK YOU
  • I HOLD AN IRISH PASSPORT CAN I GET A VISA ON ARRIVAL IN KENYA
  • Hi Mktdeep,

Yes, you can get a Kenyan visa on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. All you need is a valid passport and fee of US$ 50 (in cash us$). The process is normally fast.

Karibu Kenya! (Welcome)

Regards
    Bernard
  • Can I obtain a business Visa on arrival to Kenya and how much will it cost?

I am british passport holder.
  • Hi Billy,

National of some countries can obtain entry visa on arrival in Nairobi or Mombasa. This does not include a British citizen as you are required to get the entry visa at the nearest Kenyan Embassy before travelling.
    see the details of one i believe is closest

London
    High Commission of the Republic of Kenya, London
    45 Portland Place London, WIN 4AS United Kingdom
    Telephone: 000-44-207-632371/5 Fax: 000-44-207-3236717
    Email: kcomm4@aol.com
  • Nationals(Passport Holders)of the following countries do not require visas to enter Kenya:
    Barbados

Maldives

St. Lucia
    Belize Malta Swaziland
    Botswana Mauritius Seychelles
    Brunei Darussalam Namibia The Gambia
    Burundi Nauru Tanzania
    Cyprus Papua New Guinea The Bahamas
    Dominica Rwanda Tonga
    Fiji Island Trinidad and Tobago
    Ghana Samoa Tuvalu
    Grenada St. Kitts and Navis Uganda
    Jamaica Sierra Leona Vanuatu
    Kiribati Singapore Zambia
    Lesotho Solomon Islands Zimbabwe
    Malawi South Africa (For less than 30 days stay) St. Vincent and the Grenadines
    Malaysia (For less than 30 days stay)
  • Thank for this information, Ill apply for a Visa prior to arrival from the Kenya embasey in London.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged