has anyone ever heard of a john godwin frank,
  • this guy john godwin frank has a daughter mary and he is a widower. anything yo know will be very helpful
  • yESSSSSSSSSS,..MET HIM ON A DATING SITE;WIDOWER,DAUGHTER NAMED mARY...7y/o....lived in Virgia and had plans for an Lagos,Africa vacation;I was the woman he was searching for;kept in touch with me by email 2 times or more a day;called me from Africa 7-8 times;was from Spain but mother was from usa;Stated he was a christian man;US citizen now for 10yrs;had a accent;sent pictures of Mary and himself;In a hurry for me to love/trust him...wanted to marry m...take me to Virginia;sent touching love letters;encouraged questions from me...he asked me what my income was/what my house was worth;sent copy of flight reservations to see me...from Lagos to my city........then, saw your article and maybe...ty
  • Yesssssssssssssss met him on a dating site, Mary daughter yes a vacation to aftica.I was the women he was searching for. Yes what Dutches said he said the samething to me and yes making me think
  • Yes I have spoken & chatted with Godwin John Frank, he said he loved me and was coming after his vacation in Lagos Nigeria for 2 week to get me and take me to his home in virginia.He said he was a widower with a little girl named Mary. I had spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport, he needed $ for Bta , he needed $ for food, the list goes on and on. He gave me a address in virgina I have relatives that live in the area, they checked, he don't live there, told him, he said he did, of course i am going to believe family. The email he used with me is godwin23401@yahoo.com This man/scammer knew i was on to him but kept pushing me even when I told him STOp He is still out there Be aware He will try anything to get u to give in. If there is anyone else out there that know this monster pass the word on.
  • I spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport,
  • I spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport.
    [url=http://www.backgroundfinder.com/]peoplefinder[/url]
  • I have been talking to him he is useing the email godwin_1961@ yahoo.com and he told me all the samething and he loved me and gonna marrie me and gonna take me to VA and all that. I am the one for him and we are gonna be happy gonna come for me and be a family all the nine yards you know that man really knows how to get into your head

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion