Visa for Ghana
  • Hello I hold an american passport and would like to travel to Ghana in early October. I just learned that I need a visa to enter the country. Since I am currently in South Africa on holiday I am not able to go to DC to address this at the Ghanaian Embassy....anyone have suggestions on how to get a visa quickly for travel to Ghana from abroad?

Thanks kindly
    Francis
  • a nigerian,have been going to ghana by road through lome,i have a ghanian permit stamped for 90 days ,i wish to travel by air to ghana,do i still need a visa or permit at the airport?
  • Hello, my name is Ian and I am a Canadian resident, and I am going to be traveling to Ghana to visit with Family residing there.
    I will be staying there for 1 month and then returning, what are my best options for obtaining a visa?
    Family has suggested I move there and are willing to pay for the move, I am assuming that speaking with the Immigration Department in Ghana is whom I should speak with about acquiring an application for residency status.
    But as I still have many family family members in Canada, will I be able to maintain my citizen-ship in Canada, or do I have to surrender that to become a resident and citizen of Ghana?
    Thank you for looking at and considering my questions.

Regards,
    Ian Gardiner

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged