Need reasonably priced accommodation near Canadian postcode tr5 oz8
  • High everyone, we are proposing to visit relatives near to the postcode outlined, as I have not met some of them for in excess of 37. years I am proposing to stay at a seperate address just in case our being in close proximity does not work out and cause another 37. years before we meet up again(joke). Arrival dates are in late May/early jun 2009, when I hope the worst of the winter/ spring will have passed on.
    Thanks for now.
    Gerard.
  • I do hope you found your relatives as the postal code you quote does not exist! Postal codes in Canada are Letter, number, letter ...space...number, letter, number.
  • We (myself, my wife and 2 yr old daughter) stayed at the Sunset Inn for 4 nights. We had booked an Executive bedroom suite with separate living room so we could be guaranteed a higher floor room (we were on the 10th floor). The hotel was very clean, bright featuring many windows, offered a spacious floorplan and nice view of the Granville Bridge. The separate bedroom with King size mattress allowed for a comfortable stay when travelleing with a young child. The fully equipped kitchen was more than we could ask for with new appliances. The gym was a bit of a disappointment though. Guests are offered a small selection of breakfast items such as toast, bagels, cookies, croissants, juice, milk and coffee (which was very good!) every morning. We would w/o a doubt stay here again. Noise was minimal at night so our 2 yr old had no problems sleeping through the night at all.http://www.sunsetinn.com/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged