Gambia beach and bird-watching holiday
  • I am interested in visiting The Gambia for its beaches and also the bird-life (the one's with feathers). Can anyone who has been comment on which beaches or areas are great for spending a week or so; and then where should I go for some up-river nature excursions to see the birdlife I have heard of. Any direct experience would be much appreciated. Thank you
  • Hi, I have just come across this website and signed up as an expert for Jinack Island, The Gambia, we can arrange everything for you in regard to trips, overnight, specialized bird watching rips, river excursions, basically everything you will need for your perfect trip we can arrange,
    If you are still interested in visiting Gambia, please email me at contact@kayirabeach.com and let me know your requirements.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Avoid using Tilly's Tours based in Kololi. They ripped us off earlier this year. Kololi Beach/Bijilo Forest are beautiful, so is Kotu Beach. Can certainly recommend the Kairaba Hotel.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged