Visa requirement in Singapore
  • I'm a Sri lankan.I suppose to go to Singapore.so i want to know what is the procedure to apply for the visa in singapore.Further i need to know that what are the educational qualifications and other qualifications i need to obtain visa from singapore.As i heard that there are minimum educational qualifications required to eligible for that procedure.
  • hi i have been in uk right now and complete the hnd mechanical engineering i hope that there are lots of shipping companies which requiret in singapore so i have to vist singapor for short time wahta shall i do for that? how to apply visa?
  • hi, i am indian. I am going to australia and while coming back to india, we want to stay in singapore for 4 days. do i require a visa and whats the procedure for this.
  • HI I am an indian i wanted to stay in singapore for 4 days. i have passport how to get a visa?? its urgent can you pls tell me the guidelines..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged