visa - for UK HSMP
  • Hi,
    I am planning to visit France and I am an UK HSMP (Tier1) visa holder. I would like to know whether I need a visa to travel to france as a tourist for duration of a week.
  • The Tier 1 is a work and residential visa for the UK only - it is not a travel visa and has no relevance outside UK. I am pretty sure you will need a (Schengen) visa to travel to France is you are holding a non-EU/UK passport.
  • Thank you so much for your reply

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion