Suggest Budget hotel in San Diego for long stay
  • Hi all. I am planning to come to San Diego for some business purpose. I would be staying in San Diego for around 30 to 40 days. I am looking for an affordable accommodation from where San Diego International airport is nearby. And most importantly the room must have Internet connection so that I can work in my room and stay in touch with my family through voice mail.

My budget is not that big. So please kindly suggest some good, budget hotel. Thanks in advance.

John
  • Hi

Good luck for your business trip and as far as budget lodging in San Diego is concerned you don’t have to worry. There are many good accommodations at reasonable rates. I will suggest you to stay at California Suites Hotel where I had even stayed several times on various occasions. It is a good centrally located hotel with quality services and I am sure you will enjoy staying here. You can check their website www.californiasuiteshotel.com for further information.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion