Traveling to the Usa
  • Hi.
    I was wondering what my friend would need to bring with him traveling from Croatia to the USA ( just to visit for one week vacation) Thanks ! :)
  • He needs a visa, ESTA form completed online, and a return ticket. Proof of funds and/or accommodation may also be requested by immigration officials.
  • HI,
    CAN I ENTER USA FROM CANADA .....I WAS DEPORTED CAN THEY FIND OUT ?
    I DO HOLD EUROPEAN PASSPORT
  • He need visa for sure.
  • Visa required
  • If you were deported, they will find out.
  • Visa is must. so sure you have visa ?
  • Yes,you are right.He needs visa another no legal way to visit USAs.
    i think this is very important information.
    i wanna discus on this topic so i m waiting your reply.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Requirements | Remove Conditions on Green Card
  • If a person is deported from the USA it is because they have broken the law. There may be a right of appeal but this has to be done in a certain time frame and the person being deported should obtain legal advice.

However when someone is deported they are subject to either a 5 or 10 year ban on entry to the USA. Certain offenders can be banned for life.

It would have been made clear to the individual being deported how long they are banned for so I find it incredible that someone would think that the USA immigration authorities would not know this when they arrived at the US Border or applied on line for a visa.

When you overstay in any country you are breaking the law but somehow people think it is a very trivial matter . It is not trivial you have broken the law.
  • I have a valid US visa which is to expire by 25 June 2014 and a passport that is to expire 14 July 2014 and I have traveled to the state using Brussels airlines.Now they tell me I have to return latest January 13, that is 6 mouths before my passport expires.I just got here and I have not finished with the things that brought me to the states.What and how do I do?It will be a waist of resources if I get to return when I have not finished my businesses and yet it seems the airlines may stress me if I return later than the date said.Advice please.
  • Why do you not contact the Embassy explain the problem and ask them to extend your visa or issue a new one.
  • Valid Visa of the time duration he'll be staying in US.
    Original IDs, currency and that's it. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged