Entry visa requirements for Tunisia
  •  This Tunis Embassy really shit... I applied in indonesia because i will be in the Philippines at the time im waiting for visa but they did not accept my application coz the only reason is my ticket is manila to osaka,,osaka
    to tunis (no transit passenger allow in TUNIS??????)and I should apply in Tokyo embassy,  coz i will meet my son in osaka and bring him with me in
    tunisia(my son is japanese). for vacation.I all have all the documents they needed. Iam
    financially stable,invitation letter from Tunisia,confirmed hotel booking and plane,travel insurance..etc..  and have a residence visa in Japan so never in my mind to immigrate in tunisia country!!!And The Tunis tokyo embassy staff are really all RUDE,,,Iam really Upset
  • Myangel143,

You do not say what your nationality is but your son as a Japanese citizen will be granted a visa at the airport.

Have a look here:-

Who requires a visa for Tunisia?
    Most nationalities including those from the US, Canada and the UK do not need a visa to enter Tunisia as a tourist. If your nationality is not on the following list, then you should contact the Tunisian Embassy and apply for a visa. 
    You do NOT need a tourist visa if you belong to one of the following countries: Algeria, Antigua, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia & Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cote d’, Croatia, Denmark, Dominica, Falkland Is, Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Gibraltar, Gilbert Islands, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland Rep, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Korea (South), Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovenia, Solomon Is, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City and Yugoslavia. 
    Nationals of Australia and South Africa can obtain their tourist visa upon arrival at the airport, but double check with the Tunisian Embassy.

What documents will be required?
    Your passport must be valid for at least six months after you enter Tunisia. You will get a stamp in your passport upon entry into the country (make sure you get it) which will allow you to stay for 3 months. No entry fees are charged.

Time required to issue visa:
    The visa application in the Tunisian Embassy is usually processed in 5 business days. In some cases, the Tunisian Embassy must request authorization from their home office in Tunisia, which can increase the processing time of your application from 1 to 3 weeks.

How long is the visa valid for?
    The Tunisian Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.

Embassy contact information: 
    Please contact the nearest Embassy of Tunisia for information on what
    documentation you may require to enter Tunisia.

and here http://tunisia.embassyhomepage.com/tunisian_visa_inform

• hi i am Filipino citizen holding a Philippine passport i want to ask if there is possibility that i can get a visa going to Tunisia i have an employer there they want to get me to take care of their kids what visa do i need to get i have already my contract, the flight reservation ticket as well as my passport please can you help me on this matter? i will wait your reply thanks god bless and more power
  • im traveling this week to tunisa from england, and i have kosovan. i have booked my holiday becouse the tunisian embasy told me that i need proofe. then i waited for 2 weeks and then they said to me that i cant get a visa from them, i will get the visa when i go there. please give me more info.

• I'm Philippine passport Holder not yet citizen here in Canada. I just want to know if I get visa going to Cuba?

Please I need some advise...thank you..Bess.
  • Dear All

I am from India. I work in Saudi Arabia.. I have resident permit,
    I want to visit tunisia as tourist , so I need to know, What is requirement for tourist visa?
    Please suggest.

• It is irrelevant that you live and work in Saudi Arabia. You are an Indian citizen therefore you must apply for a visa to enter Tunisia before you travel
  • Assalam alaikum sister, and Shukran for your response,
    Can you tell me or give me some idea what is the requirement for applying Visa?
    As I know, I should have Valid passport
    I have to book flight ticket and hotel reservations before applying for visa, and beside that what other relevant documents needed, if you have any idea, it would be helpful for me?

• Afwan brother,

These are the requirements for applying for the visa. Please note you must apply in person.

• Passport must be signed & valid for at least 6 months beyond intended stay.
    • At least one blank page available for the visa stamp 
    • Visa Application Forms – Link fully completed and signed.
    • 1 Passport-type photographs required.
    • Copy of airline tickets or itinerary.

Bettawfeeq
  • Can a Venezuelan passport holder enter Tunisia and
    obtain the necessary visa on arrival or must this be prearranged before travel?

I should stay there a week.

Please if you can give a link I appreciate it.

Thanks

• Venezualans do require a visa to enter Tunisia , you need to apply at the Tunisian embassy in your home country  http://www.learn4good.com/travel/tunisia_visas.htm#req
  • I'm a Philippine passport holder and i wanted to visit Tunisia in October, but I am a resident of UAE, would I need a visa?
     My designation is Assistant Manager in my residency in UAE, can i acquire visa on arrival
  • Where you live and your employment is irrelevant. You are a Philippine citizen therefore you must apply for a visa to enter Tunisia before you travel
  • Hi,

Anybody tell me plzzz that is there any medical clearance requirement needed for Work Visa (or any other visa category) in Tunisia just like KSA and other Gulf countries?????
  • There does not appear to be medical requirements for work visas
    That is because Tunisia hires hardly any expatriate workers compared to the UAE and KSA

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged