re entering the uk and for how long the second time
  • Hello I am an American backpacking Europe.
    I am traveling with a passport only NO VISA of any kind. I know I can stay in the UK for up to six months without a visa but my question is:
    1. once I leave the UK how long do I have to be out of the UK before I can return
    and
    2. How long can I stay for the secon visit

Before we go any further. I am traveling by using a savings account but mainly by finding work through different networks in exchange for room and board/housing and food. This allows me to travel all around without having to work for money.

I will go back to America and apply for a proper visa for the UK once I have completed my travels. Again, no visa and no cash being made.

I appreciate any help you can give me on this matter as I have searched and keep getting close to an answer but not quite an answer lol. I've obviously tried the government websites but if you know of one that speaks specifically of this I am all ears.

I appreciate the help and will return any help I may offer as well to anyone that I can.

Cheers!
    Lynda

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged