Visa to Canada needed for British Citizens?
  • HI - WE TRAVEL TO TORONTO SOON FROM THE U.K. - OUR PASSPORTS SAY BRITISH CITIZENS - DO WE REQUIRE VISAS? THANKS
  • I don't think you need a visa if your passport says 'British Citizens', if you look under entry requirements for UK Nationals on the Visa and Passports page of the Canada section of the wordtravels website it says that your passport needs to be valid for the time that you're in Canada and that you should be given a visa exemption for a visit of up to six months.
    If you want to double check then maybe ask a travel agent just to be doubly sure.
    You can also google the Canadian High Commission London, their webpage also says that you don't need a visa.
    Hope you have a great trip.
  • I've just booked a return trip to Canada for myself and one way for my daughter.we're staying with friends, me for 5 weeks, my daughter is staying until July (date not yet settled, hence the one way ticket for her) and is returning to the UK with the sons of our friends. Now we've booked and paid we have a message saying that if you have a one way ticket a visa is required is this true? I can find no information about this on any official website.
  • Hi,
    am on work permit in u.k..How can I visit to canada

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged