Italian Restaurants - Italy
  • I'm about to travel to belle Italia on a whirlwind tour. I've got two weeks in the country towards mid November. I'm a food-lover, especially when it comes to Italian food. I'm going to try and spend roughly a few days in each city: Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples and Florence. Restaurants, pasta factories, vineyards, bakeries, pizzerias, cafes - Any really great eateries that I shouldn't leave Italy without trying out?
  • In Naples, the famous pizzeria L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele is a must try! Been around for ages, but get there early because the peak hour of lunch time will have you waiting a good 30 - 40min for a table.
    In Florence Il Latini is worth a visit for dinner - very festive and food is good.
    Pity you're only passing by around the winter time. In the summer the best place to eat is on Ischia Island (next to Capri) in a town called Forio. Its just a 50min trip by hydrofoil from Naples. Theres a restaurant called La Casereccia run by a family on the island - the food is fantastic! Make a trip there next time!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion