First trip to Lanzarote: tips on nightlife please
  • I am booked to spend a week in costa teguise lanzarote with my friend, we are both female, 40 plus years and would like a bit of info regarding nightlife, good places to eat etc.
  • Like most of the resorts on the island, Costa Teguise nightlife could be classed as lively but not rowdy. Restaurants are open until late and there is a good selection of bars, both British and local style, in the resort.

CASA LUIS - Casa Luis is a typical local tapas bar, offering a great range of homemade dishes. Try the meatballs in tomato sauce, grilled sardines, Canarian potatoes with Mojo sauce or rich beef stew to experience a real slice of Spanish cuisine.

MESON LA JORDANA - is also a top notch restaurant. Typical Spanish food!
  • I used http://www.canarynightlife.net/lanzarote/costateguise.htm when I went in May last year. I live in Fuerteventura and fancied a change for a couple of weeks. I found the forum helpful and friendly. Best bars for me are Cactus Jacks, Bulldog and Cutty Sark.
  • Arrecife is where all serious Spanish partygoers head to. In the center you will find a big selection of late night Lanzarote bars and clubs. When the night falls, the island’s nightspots gain a different look with music and animation for all tastes and wallets. There are 100’s of bars, nightclubs on the main Avenida de las Playas.
  • Arrecife is where all serious Spanish partygoers head to. In the center you will find a big selection of late night Lanzarote bars and clubs. When the night falls, the island’s nightspots gain a different look with music and animation for all tastes and wallets. There are 100’s of bars, nightclubs on the main Avenida de las Playas.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged