Help, with resort in Kerala is good for honeymooners
  • I am so excited about the prospect of going to Kerala in October for my Honeymoon.
    I have been on so many sites about finding the right place and its now starting to become confusing.
    I would like a resort that is beautiful, good food (seafood), able to buy alcohol but a resort that I can stay at and then
    do a house boat trip. I did see some hotels based in the back waters and they were so traditional and gorgeous looking but cant find them now.
    Can anyone through any ideas for me to have a look at, or would it be good to stay in 2 different locations 1, per week?
    Heeellllpppp!
    Thanks
    Michelle
  • Hi Michelle,

Kerala does have a lot to offer and with all the information that is available on the web, it can get quite mind boggling to make choices. It is of course, just the place to to be for a honeymoon ... the greenery, serenity and timelessness is just idyllic.

Most destinations within Kerala are quite closeby so it is possible to move from one to another without experiencing the strain. The top destinations are Kumarakom & Allepey (along the backwaters), Periyar which is known for wildlife and the beaches of Marari and Kovalam.

We are a travel company that specializes in customizing trips and we would be happy to put your honeymoon trip together. Would you let me know how many days in all would you have for the trip so that I can suggest an itinerary for you? You can connect with me at sanjar@panacheworld.com.

I look forward to hear from you and take this forward.

Best regards,

Sanjar
    (Team Panache)
  • Hi Michelle,

You are most welcome in India. Kerala is nice and Beautiful place without any doubt. You decide to visit Kerala Backwater in the right Month but too far "OCT 2009". Alleppey is famous for Backwater, it has many Hotels and Resorts to enjoy the beauty of backwater with Ayurveda Massage theropy.

You may visit a few Hotel and Resort Like :: -

Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Resort,
    Punnamada Backwater Resort,
    Lake Palace,
    Pagoda Resort and many more

If you need more assistant you may come forward to us by email on bonvoyageind@yahoo.co.in

With warm Regards

Team

Bon Voyage India
    New Delhi
    INDIA
    http://www.bonvoyageindia.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion