Beware Of Camera Shops In Puerto rico
  • Take my advice , next to the marina there are shops along aside it, be aware dont go there. Once they get your money the goods you chose wont be the ones you get. We got stung but at least they didnt manage to get hold of my credit card, god only knows what would of happened. They are so proffessional by the time you have realized you have been scammed and demand your money back you wont have a receipt in your hands to make any claim against them.
  • I AGREE, THEY TRIED TO SELL ME A SONY CAMCORDER BUT ALL THEY SHOWED ME INSIDE WAS CHEAP NO NAME RUBBISH.
    ONE MAN SHOWS YOU A SONY WHILE ANOTHER MAN ASKS FOR YOU TO PAY, WHILE A THIRD MAN SAYS HE WILL TAKE ABOUT TEN MINUTES TO GET THE SONY FROM HIS OTHER SHOP. IN THE MEAN TIME THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL YOU CHEAP RUBBISH. SAY NO NO NO.
  • Go to the Radio Shack...You will have No problems.
    As i did
  • I bought a Canon L lens (70-200 IS II) for $2200 with the USA warranty and everything while it was $2400-2600 on the mainland. I got a good deal and watched the lens the entire time there was no shady business. Plus, since it is US territory you can sue them just like anybody else. Just keep your receipt and pay with a credit card so you can contest the purchase later is something is not right.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged