Safety for tourists in Turkmenistan, Uzbekhistan and Kazakhstan?
  • How safe are Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan to visit for western tourists? Is there any crime or violence directed at visitors, or any religious issues with non-moslem tourists? These countries have so much to offer in terms of Silk Road attractions but their exotic reputation is always laced with an expectation of danger. Any opinions: safe to visit or not?
  • Uzbekistan hosts more than 1 millon Western tourists per year. The first European country to visit Central Asia are France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria etc. These figures show that just in this country there is an assurance of safety for tourists. In Uzbekistan tourism infrastructure has been installed for the independence that offers services that are of international level. If you have any questions, I can give you more information.
    PS. Sorry for my English
  • Hi - thanks for your reply - what are the best things to see and do in Uzbekistan? How long would one need for a good holiday experience there?
  • In general, trips of 12-15 days are the ideal time to discover Uzbekistan, when it comes to cultural tours. There are also possibilities of doing trekking, walks in the mountains. If you want to combine nature and culture of 18 days to 21 days are the desired time.
    Uzbekistan is rich in architectural heritage dating from various epochs, and it plays a major commercial and cultural role on the Silk Road...

You are welcome for any questions!
    PS. Sorry for my English
  • Hi

We are from Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Grata Tour (Inbound travel Company) and promoting Uzbekistan, Central Asia. We are looking for outbound tour operators who are willing to cooperate with us. We would be glad to serve your guests!

With best regards
    Nigora Khudoyberganova

Integrum Grata Travel Company (Grata Tour)

St. Chilanzar, 50/1, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Tel: (+998 71) 277 77 12
    Fax: (+998 71) 271 11 12
    Web-site: www.gratatour.com
  • Hi,
    I am a tour operator from Uzbekistan which organizes Educational tours,
    here we have language schools and we need English speaking teachers. we cover all the expenses as well as unforgettable travel in the cities of Samarkand , Bukhara etc. Also there would some money for you which cover any expenses you may make during your stay.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion