Protaras, Cyprus - what to do in low season?
  • Hi. I'm heading off to Cyprus for a quiet holiday with my little 5 month old, hubby and Mum staying in a self-catering villa near Agia Triada beach, Protaras. I've been told that because it's low season it might be quiet. That's fine. However, does that mean EVERYTHING will be shut (restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, beach facilities, tours)??!

Please can anyone help with some advice who's been to the area at that time of year? :-)
  • We are in Protaras, The Supermarkets are open, as are some Restaurants. Paralimni is open and is very nice, as it Agia Napa. Larnaca is close for the larger stores.

It is beautiful here and to drive on quiet roads and have the beach to yourself is a pleasure very seldom experienced.

We are in Amadora Luxury Villa Rentals, if you want to pop in for any help.
    www.amadora.com.cy
  • Hi, I will be visiting Cyprus in Easter for the first time and I will be stating at Erimi. I would very much like to take up some tours from that area since I do not like to drive myself. Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion