Egypt working visas and length of stay?
  • I want to go to Egypt and find a job in Cairo, can anyone tell me how to get the right visa to do this? Is it okay for me to just go there on a tourist visa and then convert the visa later once I've found a job?
  • Yes if you have a tourist visa and you are there you can extend you stay or have a permenant resident permit for a year or so.
  • Thanks very much. Do you know any good websites to look for jobs in Egypt on?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion