Altitude Sickness Mount Kilimanjaro
  • What travel medication should I take for climbing mount Kilimanjaro? Are the guided groups well equipped or will I need to bring my own Oxygen and do you even need oxygen assisted climbing in order to summit Kilimanjaro? Which route is the best route to take up the mountain?
  • Hi
    I am new in this forum site.
    For travel you want most of all type of medicine. climb Mount Kilimanjaro Kilimanjaro, choosing the right tour company Trek is the most important decision you can make. It can mean the difference between an unpleasant journey, to have failed, or an extraordinary experience successful summit.
  • Hi Friends!
    There is no need to take oxygen to climb kili, once you starting to climb you will be getting a little information from guide on how to acclimatize yourself with the conditions which change time to time. The best route is Machame route, which is easy to summit, also there is Marangu route which is short and easy to summit than other routes, try to see some information what needed to climb kili, health, when to go, and which route it could be capable for you to take trek. You can contact bush duiker tours search them in Google and you will get some information about mt kili, route and the cost.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion