Best time of year to visit Bermuda?
  • I would like to get feedback on the best time of year to visit Bermuda. When is there least rainfall, typhoons, mosquitoes and intense heat?? I want to be able to relax on the beach with perfect weather and not to many crowds. When is the best season or month for this? Thanks, Brian
  • Definitely Spring or Fall......
    Winter too cold and rainy......
    Summer too hot and humid.......

Hope this helped.

If you need help booking a fabulous time, please let me know...I've been there several times.

Best Travel Regards,
    Pat Mastrippolito
    Paradise Travel
    Bradenton, FL
    941 565-5953
  • Hey Pat, what months do you suggest as the best time to visit Bermuda? I'm in the Southern hempisphere so I guess spring there is April/May?

Are there any self-catering style accommodations or is it all resorts?

Thanks, Brian
  • Pat, your website isn't working - i get a dead page at http://www.paradisecruising.com/ ?
  • Brian,
    There are all different types of accomodations, depending on what you are looking for....their are even cruise ships that go there. What country are you in?

Definitely April and May would be great as well as October, but then you have to factor in hurrican season in October.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Pat
  • David,
    I'm in the process of getting a new website. Don't know what exactly you are looking for, but let me know and I'll see what I can do fo you.

Thanks,

Pat

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged