Ghana flights
  • Please advise if it is possible to book internal flights in Ghana from Australia?
    Or do you have to do it there?
  • Hello Gabriella,

Regrettably it is not possible to book internal flights online before departure; you will require assistance from a Ghana-based tour operator or travel agent. Contact Ashanti African Tours who are market leading experts in holidays to Ghana. Their contact details are provided below.

UK Office:- Ashanti African Tours Ltd
    14 Lilac Place
    West Drayton
    Middlesex
    ENGLAND
    UB7 8LR
    Telephone: 0870 766 22 83
    Email: info@ashantiafricantours.com

Ghana Office:- Ashanti African Tours Ltd
    P.O.Box KS14629
    Adum
    Kumasi
    Ghana
    West Africa
    Mobile Tel:- +233(0) 244210598
    Fax: 00233 (0)5181151
    Email: info@ashantiafricantours.com
  • Is it true that immigration department in Ghana requires a Ghana citizen to secure 5000.00 before they depart to USA.
  • I have a girl in Nigeria who says she is from Kansas. She is supposed to be coming back to USA and says she will pay for the ticket but I must pay for pta or bta. she has used both terms. Is this a scam?
  • Warning! If you don't know this person and have not met him/her... be very careful... There are so many like me on Online dating and I've been tagged 12 times out of Nigeria and West Africa for money. The stories are fantastic and if you bite, you'll never see your money again. Do your research!!!! Western Union will stop and warn you about these countries, it's no joke. Beware and Be Careful. They say that they are from the states but it's not true.
    Been Burn Once !!!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion