How long does it take to travel from the airports to resorts?
  • I am looking to book a holiday to Turkey for next year but cannot find how long it will approximately take to travel to resorts from the aiports? I havent chosen a resort as yet as have a 3 yr old child so want a short transfer time.
  • Hi,

I can only comment on the Bpdrum area. The drive takes about 35 minutes from Bodrum airport to Bodrum downtown, and about 50 minutes from the airport to Yalikavak (where we are) and to several other towns wthin Bpdrum Peninsula.

Best Regards,
    Esra Akin
    www.4reasonshotel.com
  • Turkey has a number of beautiful cities and Ankara is one of them. This city has loads of attractions for tourists. It is rich in archaeological sites, museums, beautiful parks and exotic malls. The nearest resort to Ankara airport is Patalya Lakside Resort which is at around 30 minutes drive.
  • If you consider the Antalya area the furthest resort area and one that is popular is Alanya but beware this is a 3 hour transfer. Other resorts such as Kemer, Lara, Konyaalti, Side are much closer - around an hour depending on the number of stops made by the coach. As Esra says Bodrum resorts are never too far from the airport. so there are lots of options. From experience Marmaris is a good hour and a half from Dalaman airport.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged