Do I need a tourist visa for holland?
  • i want to go to holland for two weeks what i really want to know is what do i really need ? i don't have a lot of experience with travelling at all and i hear that you need to be invited and things like that, but what if you just want to go there on a vacation on your own then what ? by the way i'm from Guyana Georgetown if there is someone that could help thanks a lot
  • This should help you out.

Greetings,
    Rutger.
    (Dutch Citizen)

Whether a prospective visitor requires a visa depends on his nationality and how long he intends to stay in the Netherlands. Nationals of many countries require a visa for an uninterrupted stay of up to three months.

Countries whose nationals need a visa for a stay of under three months:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Botswana, Burma (see Myanmar), Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Fepublic, Chad, China (People’s Republic), Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Congo (Brazzaville), Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro), Fiji Islands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgystan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Marianas (Islands), North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau,Palestinian Authority, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philipines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Salomon Islands, São Tomé and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Taiwan*, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
  • I am currently a student in the UK and have a Pakistani passport so if i need to visit my relatives in Holland for a week do i need to go back to apply for the visa or can i do that from within the UK?
  • I want to travel to holland as a tourist during my vacation ,May I know what I have to do in order to get a tourist visa to holland.
  • I am from Ghana and living in Ghana. I want to Travel to Holland or some few European Countries. I don't have any relative or friend but I believe in Nature. I have a well paid Job with an International Non Governmental Organization an beautiful family but I think Holland has just been my dream Country to Visit or Stay. Can anyone help me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged