holiday in canada
  • i am overseas student here in UK having passport of NEPAL. i want to spend my college holiday in CANADA. is it possible? if possible plz try to help me . what will be the process and what i have to .......................... each and everything about the process
  • The best thing to do is to go to and fill out a visitor's visa application pack. You may also call the Canadian embassy in London beforehand. Good luck!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion