Visas and Jabs for Namibia
  • I have a UK passport. Do I need a visa to go to Namibia. Are vaccinations necessary or optional?
  • Hi - UK passport holders do not need a visa - just a valid passport. No compulsory vaccinations, unless you are coming from a yellow fever area.
  • i have Nigerian passport do i need a visa to Namibia.
  • tonio - you need a visa to enter Namibia with a Nigerian passport
  • I hold a Portuguese passport. Do I require a visa to come to Namibia?
  • I hold an Israelien passeport and I need a visa to Namibia . Is it possible to get it in Zambia and where?
  • Hi, I'm going to Windhoek in July for a conference. Am planning to take my partner and 12 yo son also. Do we need to take malaria tablets prior to departure? I heard they have side effects.
    Also, is it safe for my partner & son to walk around the city during the day, or better to take a taxi?

Thanks
  • For all those interested in entry requirements and medical requirements in Namibia: the only vaccination required for entry is a yellow fever jab (if you are coming from a yellow fever area); malaria is a problem and malaria medication is recommended, although some seasons and some regions are worse than others; most nationalities (including American and British) do not require visas for stays of up to three months (business or pleasure), but passports valid for six months are required. Here is a brief overview of Passport and Visa requirements for Namibia.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged