What do i need to qualify for a Malta Visa
  • Hello,
    I would like to know the requirements necessary for me to obtain a Malta Visa. I would like to know how much money i need.
    Any information would be appreciated, thankyou.
  • For Maltese Visa requirements differ with nationality, you have not mentioned your nationality,sir.
  • I am a South African citizen and my partner is Canadian. We both presently reside in Cape Town and are interested in emigrating to Malta and unsure about visa requirments to both live and work in malta. We also have our own online store which we would run in Malta. Please advise. Gary
  • As far as I am aware, any non EU citizens must apply for a visa, but EU citizens can travel here no problem and work.
  • I WANT TO ORGANISE A GROUP TOUR OF ABOUT TWENTY OR MORE PEOPLE TO SPAIN AS A TOURIST CAN YOU PLS BE OF HELP OR LINK ME WITH A TRAVEL/TOUR AGENT THAT CAN REALLY HELP ME OUT PLS.
    I,M A NIGERIAN AND THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GO TO SPAIN AS A TOURIST ARE ALSO NIGERIAN LIKE ME

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged