what is the best way to get from kingston to montego bay?
  • How do i get to montego bay from kingston?
  • Several options exist depending on your budget and need. You can fly using internal shuttle service or take the Knutsfords Express Bus Services, this is the most affordable way to travel
  • There are many maxi taxis or mini buses that travel round trip from down town Kingston to Mobay daily. The average cost is about $650 each way. This is under $8 USD. Keep in mind that if you have luggage that may take another seat you will need to pay for that seat. I can suggest a company called Coco's Tours out of Mobay. I believe Coco makes at least two trips per day. The phone number is 876-328-5645. This company also provide private tours.
  • Knutsford Express. I just used them and they are wonderful and cheap AND ON TIME. And they even have a restroom on the bus! They only run from MoBay to Ochi to Kingston and back and the Kingston to Ochi one way was $14 US. They have a website.
  • Knutsford is good for snobbish locals and expats, and scared tourists. If you want to experience the real Jamaica, take a minibus like most locals do and enjoy the reggae music, local scenery and the company of ordinary people. All the buses are late, but not too much and there are not really so many stops on the way.
  • For Private Transfer with no hassle from Kingston - Montego Bay

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion