Job Contract In England From James Bradley Solicitors
  • Hi.. Am vicky From India.. I've Received a Job opportunity from London.. Job Profile is Private Manager For Domestic Service. Employer Jan Huntley Family. they Offered me 780GBP Per Week with some Allowances.. They Redirected me to their Lawyer in JAMES BRADLEY SOLICITORS They've asked me to send a detail and documentation but they doesn't talk about money yet.. Is it true?.. Cud you please let me know?.. Because As am expecting a job.. so i dont wanna waste my time in this fakes..

These are the mails I received..

"""""Dear vicky ziniaa,

We have thoroughly reviewed your information and are glad to inform you that we have decided to hire you as Private manager.

To make this process legal, we will approach our family lawyer to prepare and send you a Contract which states your duration of stay, your Duties/ Responsibilities and your Basic Salary.

We are okay to have you join us at your convenience and time and If you have questions, Please feel free to call or email us on any of these numbers;+447024056068.

Regards,
    Mr & Mrs Jan Huntley""""

""""Dear vicky ziniaa,

Kindly find attached, the soft copy of the Contract Letter from the Lawyer. Review and contact the U.K Border Agency for your COE and Visa issues at; inquiry@ukba-visa-gov.com

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Mr & Mrs Jan Huntley"""""

"""DearVignesh Ganapathi,

We wish to express our excitement and curiosity to have you join us and be a part of this family. The kids are so keen and can't wait to see you as well.

For the purpose of your Visa, Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and National Insurance Number to enable you join us here in London, please proceed to immediately contact the U.K Home Office & Border Agency via email at; inquiry@ukba-visa-gov.com, Be sure to email them YOUR FULL NAME, COUNTRY OF LOCATION/ NATIONALITY and MOBILE TEL NUMBER.

We will bear costs for your Visa, Work permit and Flight ticket and once we get confirmation from the U.K Home Office & Border Agency that your papers are ready, we will book your flight with British Airways and will be at the London Heathrow airport to welcome you on your day of arrival.

Fortunately, we have a Lawyer that works with the U.K Home Office & Border Agency and he will assist you with your application to ensure that your Visa is issued without delays.

We will offer you the flexibility of choosing your convenient travel date so that you can have enough time to prepare for your trip to London .

If you need further clarification or require any information, Please feel free to email or call us on any of these numbers; +447024056068. For reference, our address is 50 Bennett Castle, Dagenham Essex RM50 XS London

We can't wait to see you!

Mr & Mrs Jan Huntley""""
  • IT'S fake check on net many have got these mail for diff posts & find out this as fake
  • I have got the same offer from mr. and mrs jan huntley.....Please see the infor
    Dear Applicant,

We are an American family working and living in London, United
    Kingdom, We have 2 kids, Michelle and Paul. We are looking for a
    PRIVATE ACCOUNTANT, PRIVATE MANAGER, CHEF, EXECUTIVE
    CHEF, EXECUTIVE HOUSE KEEPER,GARDENER, PRIVATE DRIVER,
    PRIVATE TEACHER, STEWARD, LAUNDERY PERSONNEL AND
    NANNY from any Country that can speak English and is willing to
    stay with us for a period of 6 - 12 Months or more.

Michelle is the eldest and the lady of the house after her mum, she's 7
    years old while Paul is the boss and he's just 5 years old. We saw your
    profile and decided to contact you, to discuss the possibilities of having
    you as our Employee and a member of our family in the spirit of cultural
    exchange. We’re a laid-back and happy family based in Dagenham,
    London and has been here for up to 6 years.

The kids are on summer holidays so they are all home. The beautiful
    summer weather is there for you to enjoy if you will be willing to come
    and we can assure you that London with her beauty will be fun for you.
    There are lots of places to visit, the Buckingham Palace, beaches,
    country parks, adventure parks, activity farms, sea side towns, forest
    walks… you just name them!

The kids are easy going and as such you can get along with them so
    easily. They Love the indoors a lot, you could occupy them with kiddies
    movies and cartoon Network and you can be sure to have little to do for
    them. They love drawing and painting as well, Paul is so much of a video
    game addict, Michelle loves much attention.

Your accommodation would be fully furnished and we will pay you 740
    GBP weekly throughout the duration of your stay with us. We shall
    make available a vehicle for you to use if you can drive, we will also be
    responsible for your travel expenses.

Kindly let us know when you can be available because we would like
    someone that can start as soon as possible. Please reply us if you would
    like to discuss the position with us, while you send your pictures and your introductory message to enable us know you better.

Attached herewith this email is our family picture for your view, we
    look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lots of Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Jan Huntley
    50 Bennett Castle Lane
    RM50 XS Dagenham London
  • i got same email but from mr n mrs stuart just yesterday and they emailed me back this morning..good i realized that this is fake..good for me that i immediately search it from the internet or else i will be losing my current job..
  • ha! received a similar e-mail from a mr and mrs alden stuart.
    saw info from www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14407&p=48070.

this is what i received:

Dear Hannah,

We have thoroughly reviewed your information and are glad to inform you that we have decided to hire you as our new PRIVATE NURSE to be a part of our family and to take care of our medical needs.

To make this process legal, we will approach our family lawyer to prepare and send you a Contract which states your duration of stay, your Duties/ Responsibilities and your Basic Salary.

We are okay to have you join us at your convenience and time and If you have questions, Please feel free to email or call us on any of these numbers; +447024029221, +447024088431, +44 702-309-7561.

We look forward to meeting you at the airport upon your arrival!

Lots of Love,
    Alden, Laura, Michelle & Paul Stuart

Dear Applicant,
    We are an American family working and living in London, United Kingdom,
    We have 2 kids, Michelle and Paul. We are looking for a PRIVATE NURSE from
    any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a period of 6
    – 12 Months or more.
    I am an Account with Primark, a leading textile company in the UK while my
    husband is the Human Resource Manager with TOTAL Oil UK. Michelle is the
    eldest and the lady of the house after her mum, she's 7 years old while Paul is the
    boss and he's just 5 years old. We saw your profile and decided to contact you, to
    discuss the possibilities of having you as our Employee and a member of our
    family in the spirit of cultural exchange. We’re a laid-back and happy family based
    in Dagenham, London and has been here for up to 6 years.
    Working with us avails you the opportunity of working part-time with any Hospital
    or Company as a NURSE, there are lots of places to visit, the Buckingham Palace,
    beaches, country parks, adventure parks, activity farms, sea side towns, forest
    The kids are easy going and as such you can get along with them so easily. They
    love the indoors a lot, you could occupy them with kiddies movies and cartoon
    Network and you can be sure to have little to do for them.
    They love drawing and painting as well, Paul is so much of a video game addict,
    Michelle loves much attention. Your accommodation would be fully furnished and
    we will pay you 1,050 GBP weekly throughout the duration of your stay with us.
    We shall make available a vehicle for you to use if you can drive, we will also be
    responsible for your travel expenses. Kindly let us know when you can be
    available because we would like someone that can start as soon as possible.
    Please reply us if you would like to discuss the position with us, while you send
    your pictures and your introductory message to enable us know you better.
    Attached herewith this email is our family picture for you to see our
    Wonderful family, you can reach us on any of these numbers; +447024029221,
    +447024088431, +44 702-309-7561, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Lots of Love,
    50 Bennett Castle Lane, RM50 XS Dagenham London

real fake!
  • i've received same email as yours..totally fake, so beware!
  • Same letter and contact numbers from Mr. and Mrs. Stuart I received. I even called Mr. Alvin Stuart and said it wasn't a scam.
  • I also received a very enticing job offer which really will make you believe.. Pls see the details below and look whether it is real or otherwise
    Dear Ran,

Kindly find attached, the Contract Letter from the Lawyer. Review and contact the U.K Border Agency for your Visa at; enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you soon!

• Here are the other details....how do you find it?

ATTENTION: der

We have noted the content of your e mail, Your employer has requested
    that we treat your application with priority and give you Visa
    guidance.

Find below the necessary steps you will take to enable you obtain your
    Certificate of Eligibility.

(1)You are to fill properly the UK Visa Application Form and leave
    your sponsor's section blank for us to help you out and complete it.

(2)A scanned copy of your passport.

(3)Please find attached herewith appropriate and detailed information
    on your inquiry for the speedy processing of your traveling documents.

The document is in Portable Document Format (.pdf) so you must have
    Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your system.

We would work to serve you better.

Home Office, UK Border Agency,
    PO Box 3468, Sheffield ,
    S3 8WA,
    United Kingdom
    FAX: (+44) 844-774-7943

Disclaimer!
    The information contained in this document constitutes confidential
    information. The information is intended only for the use of the
    intended recipient. You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
    distribution or copying of this document by anyone other than the
    intended recipient is strictly prohibited
  • Hannah

I received the same email. Now we know its a fake offer. What they get from doing such..
  • Thanks to all of you guys for posting your info about these scammers ... I almost be a victim too. Thanks God for the guidance. He leads me in the right way... Praying for all the scammers to stop this illegality because they just ruined the life and future of the people.... And for those job seekers...."THINK TWICE; THINK WISE."
  • Hi everyone!
    I receive an email a month ago from Mr. Stuart and I did not responded and today a second email arrived and here is to copy of the letter be aware it is a SCAM.

Dear Chef,
    We have 2 kids, Michelle and Paul. We are looking for a PRIVATE CHEF from
    any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a period of 6
    – 12 Months or more.
    eldest and the lady of the house after her mum, she's 7 years old while Paul is the
    boss and he's just 5 years old. We saw your profile on NAUKRI JOB PORTAL
    www.naukrigulf.com and decided to contact you, to discuss the possibilities of
    having you as our Employee and a member of our family in the spirit of cultural
    exchange.
    We’re a laid-back and happy family based in Dagenham, London and has been
    here for up to 6 years. Working with us avails you the opportunity of working
    part-time with any Hotel or Company as a CHEF, there are lots of places to visit,
    the Buckingham Palace, beaches, country parks, adventure parks, activity farms,
    sea side towns, forest walks… you just name them!
    we will pay you 1,050 GBP weekly (TAX EXCLUSIVE) throughout the duration of
    your stay with us.
    We shall make available a vehicle for you to use if you can drive, we will also be
    Please reply us if you would like to discuss the position with us, while you send
    Lots of Love,
  • I also received the same e-mail from the said stuart family, gladly i checked this site , I dont know what they get from fooling other people and even using some agencies.... I hope job seekers will be vigilant enough to secure that the job offers they receive is true.. Thank God I am save from this scammer.
  • I recieved also an email like this from mr and mrs STuarts and also a copy of a contract is it true or a scam please let me know as soon as posible before lost my job here in dubai thank you

We have thoroughly reviewed your information and are glad to inform you that we have decided to hire you as our new PRIVATE NURSE to be a part of our family and to take care of our medical needs.

We are okay to have you join us at your convenience and time and If you have questions, Please feel free to email or call us on any of these numbers; +447024029221, +447024088431, +44 702-309-7561.

We look forward to meeting you at the airport upon your arrival!

Lots of Love,

QUEST SOLICITORS
    150 New Cross Road
    London SE14 6AS
    SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT DOCUMENT- 2011 copy
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    We have in file, your Qualifications and Personal details and after the evaluation of these
    Documents; we found you qualified to work for the STUART’S family as their new
    PRIVATE NURSE (DOMESTIC EXECUTIVE STAFF).
    Hence, the STUART’S family seeks to employ your services for the provision of
    MEDICAL services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This
    document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract
    TYPE OF JOB: PRIVATE NURSE
    JOB LOCATION: LONDON, ENGLAND
    CONSULTING LEGAL FIRM: QUEST SOLICITORS
    EMPLOYER/ SPONSOR: MR. & MRS. ALDEN STUART
    MINIMUM CONTRACT DURATION: 12 MONTHS (RENEWABLE)
    MAXIMUM CONTRACT DURATION: 24 MONTHS (RENEWABLE)
    WORKING HOURS
    You will be required to work for approximately 35 hours per week. Mondays to Thursdays
    Weekends are usually off so you are free to drive around town, visit the London Parks, Ice
    Cream joints or beach.
    FEEDING & ACCOMODATION
    You would have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your
    preference. These have private bathrooms, living and Sitting Rooms.
    Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready
    computer system and a fixed landline telephone. Feeding is provided free of charge and
    there are special dietary options.
    DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
    Your main duty is to provide Medical services to the Alden Stuart Family which should not
    be limited to;
    * Take routine medical checks for the family
    * Provide Medical advice for the family members
    * Ensure that the first aid kit is intact in cases of emergency and casualties in the house.
    * Liaise with the family’s Private Doctor in providing all required medical services needed
    by the family.
    * Take the family members to health centers or clinics for weekly medical check and advice.
    SALARY INDICATION/ ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
    You will be paid £1,050 GBP WEEKLY (TAX EXCLUSIVE), Additional hours will be
    paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time.
    In addition, Daily pocket money of £20 GBP will be made available to you to ensure
    that some of your daily needs be met.
    CONTRACT DURATION/ START-UP
    You are expected to start as soon as you arrive, to stay for a minimum period of 12months
    or a maximum period of 24 months depending on your decision. If due to circumstances
    beyond your control or for any other reason you wish to leave at an earlier date than the
    agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice.
    If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give
    you a minimum of one month’s notice.
    DISCIPLINE
    Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
    Instigating a disruptive influence in the household
    Incompetence
    Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests
    Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance
    Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures
    In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
    FIRST - A verbal warning
    SECOND - A written warning
    THIRD - Dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons which would give
    Rise to summary dismissal would be:
    Theft or other dishonest offences
    Drunkenness
    Illegal drug taking
    Child abuse or neglect
    VACATION/ HOLIDAYS
    You will have 5 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated
    however, well in advance.
    OTHER PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN LONDON
    The Alden Stuart family will assist you get a Part-time Job within the London metropolis to
    compliment your weekly pay and this Job MUST be limited to 30 hours weekly.
    Further information will be made available to you upon arrival to London.
    PROCESSING OF VISA/ TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
    Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, You are to immediately
    contact the U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY via E-MAIL:
    enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk to furnish you with the Requirements for getting your
    CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY (COE) & U.K WORK PERMIT VISA.
    A Certificate of Eligibility is important to prove that the Alden Stuart family will sponsor
    your travel down to the United Kingdom and to prove that you are eligible to take up a job
    position in London before your Reference and Hard copies of your Contract Letters are
    sent to the nearest British Consulate in your country of Location.
    The Certificate of Eligibility would be issued you with your Appointment Reference
    Number and Date to visit the nearest British Consulate in your country of location for
    Entry approval and Visa stamp.
    Be sure to send your details to the U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY which
    includes your * FULL NAME, * COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY/ LOCATION, *
    MOBILE NUMBER, * INTENDED DATE OF TRAVEL (Important for the purchase of
    your Flight ticket).
    U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY
    PO Box 3468, Sheffield, S3 8WA, United Kingdom
    E-MAIL: enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk
    CONTRACT AGREEMENT
    To signify acceptance of this Contract offer, kindly append your signature below, attach
    and email back to the Alden Stuart family at aldenstuartfamily@gmail.com
    I have read and accept the above Contract Terms & Conditions
    ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------------
    Full Name Signature Date
  • I got also the same email from alden stuart and from that u.k home. thanks to all of you and at least im still bless and guide of our almighty god. FAKE PEOPLE STOP IT!!!!!
  • Got the same content of letters also.
    They're not asking for money yet. Don't know if they will ask later.
    No plans to spend money for them. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I RECIEVE SAME OFFER, MR AND MRS ALDEN STUART YOUR SUCH A BIG B*** S***. SATAN WAITING FOR YOU GO TO HELL IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY INCOME. HIRE YOURSELF OK, SATAN BLESS YOU.
  • I received the same figures from Mr. and Mrs. Alden Stuart and so confused how to find out if its true or not

Dear Applicant,
    We have 2 kids, Michelle and Paul. We are looking for a PRIVATE NURSE from
    – 12 Months or more.
    boss and he's just 5 years old. We saw your profile and decided to contact you, to
    discuss the possibilities of having you as our Employee and a member of our
    family in the spirit of cultural exchange. We’re a laid-back and happy family based
    in Dagenham, London and has been here for up to 6 years.
    Working with us avails you the opportunity of working part-time with any Hospital
    or Company as a NURSE, there are lots of places to visit, the Buckingham Palace,
    beaches, country parks, adventure parks, activity farms, sea side towns, forest
    we will pay you 1,050 GBP weekly throughout the duration of your stay with us.
    Lots of Love,

QUEST SOLICITORS
    150 New Cross Road
    London SE14 6AS
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    We have in file, your Qualifications and Personal details and after the evaluation of these
    WORKING HOURS
    You will be required to work for approximately 35 hours per week. Mondays to Thursdays
    Weekends are usually off so you are free to drive around town, visit the London Parks, Ice
    Cream joints or beach.
    FEEDING & ACCOMODATION
    computer system and a fixed landline telephone. Feeding is provided free of charge and
    Your main duty is to provide Medical services to the Alden Stuart Family which should not
    be limited to;
    * Ensure that the first aid kit is intact in cases of emergency and casualties in the house.
    * Liaise with the family’s Private Doctor in providing all required medical services needed
    by the family.
    * Take the family members to health centers or clinics for weekly medical check and advice.
    In addition, Daily pocket money of £20 GBP will be made available to you to ensure
    You are expected to start as soon as you arrive, to stay for a minimum period of 12months
    or a maximum period of 24 months depending on your decision. If due to circumstances
    beyond your control or for any other reason you wish to leave at an earlier date than the
    If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give
    DISCIPLINE
    Incompetence
    FIRST - A verbal warning
    Drunkenness
    Illegal drug taking
    Child abuse or neglect
    VACATION/ HOLIDAYS
    You will have 5 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated
    The Alden Stuart family will assist you get a Part-time Job within the London metropolis to
    Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, You are to immediately
    A Certificate of Eligibility is important to prove that the Alden Stuart family will sponsor
    your travel down to the United Kingdom and to prove that you are eligible to take up a job
    position in London before your Reference and Hard copies of your Contract Letters are
    The Certificate of Eligibility would be issued you with your Appointment Reference
    Number and Date to visit the nearest British Consulate in your country of location for
    your Flight ticket).
    CONTRACT AGREEMENT
    To signify acceptance of this Contract offer, kindly append your signature below, attach
    ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------------
    Full Name Signature Date

Welcome to our FamilySaturday, May 7, 2011 9:38 PMFrom: "Mr & Mrs Alden Stuart" Add sender to ContactsTo: meinstein_rn@yahoo.comDear Maureen,

We wish to express our excitement and curiosity to have you join us and be a part of this family. The kids are so keen and can't wait to see you as well.

For the purpose of your Visa and Certificate of Eligibility (COE), please contact the U.K Home Office & Border Agency via email; enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk Be sure to email them your details which includes;Your Name, Country of Nationality/ Location, Mobile Number and Intended date of Travel.

Your feeding and accommodation in London will be our full responsibilities and we will bear costs for your flight ticket. Please be sure to choose a convenient flight date to enable us purchase your flight ticket in time.

We will offer you the flexibility of choosing your convenient Travel date so that you can have enough time to prepare for your trip, however you must be sure to make your Visa application a priority by contacting the U.K Home Office & Border Agency upon receipt of this email.

Your salary is tax exclusive, Please feel free to call or email us if you require any information.

We can't wait to see you!

Lots of Love,
    TEL: +447024029221, +447024088431, +44 702-309-7561

1. PRIVATE RESIDENCE.. 50 BENNETTS CASTLE LANE, DAGENHAM RM5 0XS

2. Sponsor's date of birth? ANSWER: 26/03/1968

3. Sponsor's place of birth and country of birth? ANSWER: TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

4. Sponsor's nationality ANSWER: AMERICAN

5. Sponsor,s current passport or travel document number ANSWER: 911083211

6.palce of issue ANSWER: FLORIDA

7. issuing authority ANSWER: FLORIDA STATE DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR

8.date of issue ANSWER: 14/04/2004

9. date of expiry ANSWER: 15/04/2014

10. what job or employment is your sponsor doing in the uk? ANSWER: HUMAN RESOURCES, ADMINISTRATIVE WITH TOTAL OIL

11. sponsors normal country of residenceANSWER: LONDON, ENGLAND

12. if your sponsor is living in the UK what permission do they have to stay there ANSWER: PERMANENT RESIDENCE

13. name of company where your sponsor is working ANSWER: TOTAL OIL

14. address of the company where sponsor is working ANSWER: TOTAL UK GAS PLANT, ESSEX

15. telephone number of the comapany including area code ANSWER: (00) 44 703 1975998

16. business/organization email address in the uk ANSWER: aldenstuartfamily@gmail.com

17. whe did your sponsor job begin ANSWER: 3/01/2000

How did u found out that this is fake? I have an appointment for UK Visa Application.... they are not even asking for money... What is their purpose of doing it? are they going
  • @everybody who had this mail offer,
    how did u found out that this sponsor is a scam? Did u had an appointment for the UK Visa application and denied because they dont have the proper information? I have a friend who had this letter and the Stuart Family even gave her the necessary information for the Visa Application. can anybody tell me how did u found out this scam so i will warn her also. Thnx...
  • Hi, with a few days ago, I received a job offer in England from Alden Stewart. I don't know who is this man, what he want?, but it is strange if chose me to work into the hotel. For moment he don't mention about some money. I will see in future. It is anybody person who have a job by this man? it is a scam or not?
    Thnx
  • hello! i also got a email from this man, alden stuart. its definitely a fraud cause i never applied for a job at radisson hotel.
  • yes, exactly. It's same job, at radisson hotel.
  • @Mein and Stein,

Firsty, you are both incredibly stupid people (if you are indeed two people which I doubt). I'll start by saying that. Secondly, I would ask what purpose do you to your lives? Do you somehow think trying to exploit the poor and desperate will lead you onto bigger and better things? Do you not think that actually trying to do something productive such as getting an education or working hard at your jobs are not better ways of living your lives? Seriously, think about it.

I came across your idiotic little 'scam' when a nurse who works at a hospital in the middle east asked me to look at this email which purported to offer her a better life. This woman is very poor, supports 3 children on her own and lives a difficult existence. However, she works hard and strives to better herself at all times which is simultaneously admirable and inspiring. You on the other hand would seek to capitalise on her hardship for your own gain by cheating her out of her hard earned savings. I don't purport to know how difficult your own lives are, but at the same time that is no excuse for this kind of low behaviour. So please, get a life. It's never too late.
  • @JSCGB
    thnx a lot..................... maybe m just strucked by this impossible offer but i put this aside already, it becomes my inspiration not to trust all people.... tnx for the concern...
  • Girouza, have you received any other emails from him during days?
  • No reply from the emails i sent to them.......
  • hello
    I want to contact You about geting National Insurance Number.
    My e-mail: chris.marin25@yahoo.co.uk
  • Hi everyone,

Here's a link to our guide on how to spot Online Scams and how to avoid them.
  • they must be a very wealthy family. I have been offered the postion of pvt chef. with the same contracts that have been mentioned. What do they intend to get out of this with fake lawyers letters etc.
    thanks for all the input from all of you
  • I recieved the same mail from Stuart family..
  • is this familiar .....help.....help...i received a job positon in radisson hotel....from Mr. Alden Stuart
    Human Resources Manager (International Recruitment
    AND I RECIVED A to send 1500£ to western union with my name on the RECEIVER..........I m waiting ...........
  • Hi guys,
    I received the same mail from Alden Stuart Family to work as FAMILY DOCTOR.
    thanks to all of you to show us that they r scammers.

but still no one knows; why they do like that?? what is the value??

Ahmed
  • Mr. and Mrs. Stuart, are these people for real? what the're doing is something to ruin people's lives... they're trying to terrorize some futures of these professionals like chefs, doctors, nurses etc.. STOP doing this crank stuffs, BAD KARMA shall come upon ou and your children mr. and mrs. stuart... you dont want el chupakambra plague your family... concerned people, lets all act and post illegality thru this forum so we can put salvation to those victims and soon to be victims of this fraud, scammer, cranks stuarts and huntleys...
  • Hi my name is Martina and I recive the same mail from Alden Stuart Family two days ago.They need family doctor and they selected me but now I saw that it is not true.
    Please contact me if you have some more information.
    Thank you a lot

If it is true I can only say that this people is sick people
  • Just make a report to the police as I have already did!
    I am a Military doctor ,specialist in Internal Medicine and they have offered me a job also as a private family doctor .The Alden Stuart family deserve to be in the prison !
  • Thank you Dr T for your message.
    Today they sent my a contract and I recive the letter from Oil company that this man does not exist and that all is fake.
    I am interestin to whome you make a report.which police

thank you
    Dr s
  • Dear all

I live in London and a family member of mine was sent The Contract as well. I had to verify to see if the Stuart family were genuine. I looked up here and found a lot more about the Stuart family.
    It has happened with an other family member who was offered a job at Dubai by another fake company.
    My only advice would be that there are plenty of fake companies around. So please checkand verify before making any financial commitments.
    Good luck guys
  • Thanks, my tension is also gone. I WAS SUPPOSE to send Money through Western Union tomarrow.
  • Online Crime Reporting
    Thank you, your Crime Report has been submitted.

Your online report reference number is CR03-00014110 (Please note this is not a Crime Reference number)

Your report will be forwarded to the police station covering the location of the crime and a crime reference number will be issued to you in due course. You will be contacted by an investigator in the next 72 hours.

Return to Metropolitan Police Service homepage.
  • Hi,

Just received an employment offer today from stuart family as a private nurse. They sent their family pictures and introduction then believed that they are genuine.Until I found this comments...Thanks for this information.. I was already a victim of bestjobsalary at ireland scam and i do not want this to happen again....
  • Hi i just receive also job offer for totaloil uk and signed as alden stuart as a hr manager of totaloil... Thanx god my friend give me this forum.
    Beware all...

TOTAL OIL UK LIMITED
    NO. 0 0 2 5 4 1
    Head Office
    40 Clarendon Road,
    Watford,
    Hertfordshire WD17 1TQ
    TEL: (00) 44 702 402 9221, 44 702 408 8431
    SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT DOCUMENT
    1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    CONTRACT DURATION: TWO (2) YEARS (RENEWEABLE)
    START-UP DATE: FLEXIBLE
    JOB CODE/ REFERENCE: 011/991G/TOTALUK/PL-KT11
    TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: CONTRACT
    DURATION OF CONTRACT: 2 RENEWABLE YEARS (24 MONTHS)
    2.0 SALARY INDICATION/ ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
    We have in file your CV/ Resume and answers to the submitted Online Questionnaire and after the evaluation
    of these documents, we found you qualified to work with our Team.
    Hence, TOTAL OIL U.K seeks to employ your services for the provision of services as stipulated in the following acts
    in this document. This document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.
    BASIC MONTHLY SALARY: £8,897.00 (Tax Inclusive) Tax rate is 20%
    HAZARD/ INCONVENIENCES: £822.00 (MONTHLY)
    CAR MAINTENANCE: £910.00 (MONTHLY)
    HOUSING & FURNISHINGS: £8,910.00 (Yearly)
    ENTERTAINMENT: £612.00 (MONTHLY)
    TRAVEL & EVENTS: £4,100.00 (QUARTERLY).
    PROPERTY OF TOTAL OIL UK. 2011 COPY RIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
    TOTAL OIL COMPANY
    NO. 0 0 2 5 4 1
    3.0 CONTRACT PERIOD
    4.0 DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
    5.0 DEVOTION AND COMMITMENT TO TOTAL OIL U.K
    6.0 DISABILITY
    7.0 TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
    The Contract shall last for duration of 24 renewable Months (2 Years). The Renewal is based on Employee's
    satisfactory services to the Company.
    TOTAL OIL U.K hires the Employee in the capacity of Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at
    TOTAL OIL UK discretion from time to time. However, detailed Job description, Duties & Responsibilities
    will be made available to all New Employed Staff during the Orientation & Training Programme.
    The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Oil & Gas industry, and
    during this employment, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity
    is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage.
    Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those
    investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.
    In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period
    of more than 1 month, The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work.
    However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 2 months,
    the COMPANY may terminate the Employee's Contract, and the Total Oil obligations under this
    agreement will cease on that date.
    TOTAL OIL U.K will terminate the Contract if Employee submits a written 7 day's notice to the
    HR MANAGER. The Employee will continue to perform his/her duties and may be paid his/her
    regular salary up to the date of termination.
    In addition, TOTAL OIL U.K will pay the Employee on the date of the termination a
    Severance allowance, less taxes and Social Security required to be withheld, without cause
    TOTAL OIL COMPANY
    NO. 0 0 2 5 4 1
    8.0 DEATH BENEFIT
    OTHER BENEFITS
    9.0 LEAVE PERIOD
    10.0 UPFRONT PAYMENT OF SALARY/ ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
    11.0 FEEDING & ACCOMODATION
    Should Employee die during the term of Contract, TOTAL OIL shall pay to Employee's
    Next of kin/Family any compensation due through the end of the Two months in which
    death occurred.
    . Free medical care in London for you and your family throughout the contract duration.
    . Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status.
    . Free Accommodation and Feeding
    . Appropriate Life insurance Policy
    . Official Vehicle with company driver for official duties
    . Family status package (Includes family welfare, educational expenses)
    Employees are entitled to 2months Paid Leave Period which can be taken once at a time or 2weeks
    apart one different Leave Period.
    The First 3Month's Salary (Inclusive of all Allowances & Benefits) shall be paid in advance before
    Employee Re-locates to new Job Location.
    All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in London shall be 40% paid into an Offshore
    Bank Account to be provided by Employee with the remaining 60% paid locally in London.
    This is in line with the British Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws (BEFSL).
    Employee is expected to reside at the Company's Staff Estate, There are Single Bed-room
    and Flat options for Employee to choose from.
    Family Package Status is available for Employees that wish to Re-locate with Family
    Employee is entitled to take meals free of charge at the General Staff Canteens, Dietary options,
    Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options.
    TOTAL OIL COMPANY
    NO. 0 0 2 5 4 1
    12.0 MEDICAL EXPENSES
    13.0 OFFICE GADGETS TO BE PROVIDED
    LAPTOP COMPUTER:
    PHONES:
    14.0 SAFETY & SECURITY
    15. 0 PROCESSING OF VISA/ TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
    UK HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY
    UK IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE and UK WORK PERMIT VISA
    TOTAL OIL UK will provide the Employee with Comprehensive Health care for the term of Contract
    and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of Contract for Employee and Family.
    Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM (Pentium M), 24XCD-RW, 60GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive,
    Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software.
    TOTAL OIL UK will provide Employee with two (2) landlines and one (1) Mobile telephone. This shall have a
    reasonable credit limit application per Month.
    Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities
    are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations.
    All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment
    (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Health Care Sector.
    Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Job Offer Package, You are to immediately contact the
    via E-MAIL: to furnish you
    with the Requirements for getting your
    is important to prove that we are sponsoring your travel down to the United Kingdom
    and to prove that you are eligible to take up a job position in London before your Reference and Hard copies of
    your Contract Letter are sent to the nearest British Consulate in your country of Location for your visa stamp.
    Be sure to send your details to the which includes your
    (Important for the purchase of your Flight ticket).
    PO Box 3468, Sheffield, S3 8WA, UK
    E-MAIL:
    We congratulate you on this appointment and look forward to having a fortified team with you!
    Sincerely,
    ALDEN STUART
    HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT)
    enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk
    * FULL NAME, * COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY/ LOCATION, * MOBILE NUMBER,
    * INTENDED DATE OF TRAVEL
    enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk
    EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE
    TOTAL OIL COMPANY
    NO. 0 0 2 5 4 1
    CONTRACT AGREEMENT
    To signify acceptance of this Contract offer, kindly append your FULL NAME, DATE & SIGNATURE
    below, attach and email back to the HR Department.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    FULL NAME
    DATE
    SIGNATURE

• OMG, these guys are so stupid and they think that everyone is as damn as they are. thanks a lot for this forum and am glad that my doubtful mind led me to this forum, i received a job offer last week from the Alden Stuart and family as a private nurse, it was so convincing and i got so excited, i felt like this would be the end to all my problems, but thank God i first checked out this forum and i got a clear picture of what i was leading my self into.

i was going to be a victim of a big fraud, why do such evil people exist.

Junic from Uganda
  • I AM ALSO RECEIVED SAME MAIL FROM ALDEN STUART FAMILY, ICAN'T UNDERSTAND ITS TRUE IT S FAKE... KINDLY CONFORM.PLS
  • OMG..i just recieved email from Mr.MRs. Alden Stuart and it was convincing i even send them reply..i got excited for my husband that he got hired by them with good package..but all of the sudden my girl instinct got me..so quickly i type their names in the internet and it guides me here...Thanks God for guiding us for this inhuman job!!!
  • hello my friends , i am from uk myself , one of my friend recived same job offer and he was over the moon and he called me and said i am coming over to uyou in uk. i said very good per how did you get the visa to come over , he said he got a job in london hotel , i said which hotel and which brench , when he give me the name of hptel and the address and telephone number , i called the brench but its was no anser , so i called 192 and ask for brench telephone number for same brench and it was diffrent from 1 my friend give me , anyway i called them and asked if they had advertised any jobs on net , they said we are having so many calls and asking same questions if we are offreing any jobs on net , the manager told me if the did wanted any 1 for jobs the would perfer people from london instead of from other contries , so i phoned my friend and i was so sorry to tell him , he is not coming over to london and its fraud , he was so break down and dipress , so please every1 be carefull from criminels like these ,
  • my boy friend also received a job offer from total oil uk from this stupid sick people Alden stuart
    it was so disappointing thank you guys for your information
  • ok, thanks my friends, I have an offer like that from ALDEN!
  • QUEST SOLICITORS
    150 New Cross Road
    London SE14 6AS
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    WORKING HOURS
    Cream joints or beach.
    FEEDING & ACCOMODATION
    be limited to;
    by the family.
    DISCIPLINE
    Incompetence
    FIRST - A verbal warning
    Drunkenness
    Illegal drug taking
    Child abuse or neglect
    VACATION/ HOLIDAYS
    your Flight ticket).
    CONTRACT AGREEMENT
    Full Name Signature Date
  • To: The Person Concerned: (Alden Stuart family)

Please be adviced that what we are transacting is full of frauds. I have examined well our exchanges of communication and you are committing such illegal acts and you are one of those organization who tried to cheat legitimate job seekers. Just be careful with your evil acts for it may boomerang to you also, that up to the youngest child of your whole family circle will suffer the consequence of your illegal trade, perhaps you just don't know you met accident or suffer incurable diseases.

We are not ordinary applicant, we scanned well the other party through exchanges of communications. What the heck, you can only fool people that is totally idiot not us. The moment an employer will ask a certain money from an applicant, then that is the beginning of suspicion, because there is no such employer or principal that will asked money from applicants but instead provide all the necessary expenses. I am the father of the applicant and I know how is the procedure of employment. In your first emails you talk believable things but lately your evilness is surfacing. Do you know how to proceed getting a visa if you are really a legitimate sponsor? You will send visa of the applicant through the embassy of the sponsor or employer, than send copy of the visa to applicant for her/him to present it with the passport and other requirements to embassy for stamping. But you are foolish you used terms that are only uttered by crooks.

May God blesses you and change your evil ways, you have still chance to renew your old ways into a better human being.
  • Hi i just want to ask if is there aupair in UK?
  • HI, guess what I too was asked if I wanted a teaching post for the (Alden Stewart Family). The email was very professional, and photo's were added to the request letter. They offered a really great salary and the alarm bells started to ring out.

I decided to do a search on them and found all the emails about them. What can I say? I feel very sad that these people have nothing
    better to do with their lives than this.

Please stop this!!!!!!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged