Job Contract In England From James Bradley Solicitors
  • Yeah - What a scam. I received an "offer of employment" from the Stuarts (if in fact, that is their real name) as an English Tutor for their children (if they even exist). Obviously a scam alright, but what do they have to gain from such a hoax? What is their ultimate purpose in doing such a thing? Crazy deal.

Looks at the wording carefully in the so called contract of employment. A wrod like "feeding" would never be used in that context. The word "meals" should have been used.

Has anyone checked to see if "Quest Solicitors" is a legitimate law firm in London? My guess is that this scam is perpertrated by someone not in England or the USA or Canada. The contract language gave it away, plus the fact that they did not even ask for an interview or background check or security clearance, etc.

What a bunch of ding dongs!!
  • Hi Everyone !!

Beware ! Beware !! All this is bull-shit. Its all scam. I too received an offer letter as well a contract letter from Alden Stuart. But I had already been a victim of scam of being declared as a winner of a handsome amount of GBP (lottery). I don't believe these kind of stuffs nowadays, so I would like to tell my other friends : "NOT TO BELIEVE IN ANY PROMISES, OFFERS, etc send thru emails.. BE'COZ LIVING PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED, BUT TRUST A DEADMAN INSTEAD". YOU GET NOTHING FREE OF COST !
  • hello friends
    QUEST SOLICITORS
    150 New Cross Road
    London SE14 6AS
    SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT DOCUMENT- 2011 copy
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    We have in file, your Qualifications and Personal details and after the evaluation of these
    Documents; we found you qualified to work for the STUART’S family as their new
    PRIVATE NURSE (DOMESTIC EXECUTIVE STAFF).
    Hence, the STUART’S family seeks to employ your services for the provision of
    MEDICAL services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This
    document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract
    TYPE OF JOB: PRIVATE NURSE
    JOB LOCATION: LONDON, ENGLAND
    CONSULTING LEGAL FIRM: QUEST SOLICITORS
    EMPLOYER/ SPONSOR: MR. & MRS. ALDEN STUART
    MINIMUM CONTRACT DURATION: 12 MONTHS (RENEWABLE)
    MAXIMUM CONTRACT DURATION: 24 MONTHS (RENEWABLE)
    WORKING HOURS
    You will be required to work for approximately 35 hours per week. Mondays to Thursdays
    Weekends are usually off so you are free to drive around town, visit the London Parks, Ice
    Cream joints or beach.
    FEEDING & ACCOMODATION
    You would have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your
    preference. These have private bathrooms, living and Sitting Rooms.
    Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready
    computer system and a fixed landline telephone. Feeding is provided free of charge and
    there are special dietary options.
    DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
    Your main duty is to provide Medical services to the Alden Stuart Family which should not
    be limited to;
    * Take routine medical checks for the family
    * Provide Medical advice for the family members
    * Ensure that the first aid kit is intact in cases of emergency and casualties in the house.
    * Liaise with the family’s Private Doctor in providing all required medical services needed
    by the family.
    * Take the family members to health centers or clinics for weekly medical check and advice.
    SALARY INDICATION/ ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
    You will be paid £4,200 GBP MONTHLY (TAX EXCLUSIVE), Additional hours will be
    paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time.
    In addition, Daily pocket money of £20 GBP will be made available to you to ensure
    that some of your daily needs be met.
    CONTRACT DURATION/ START-UP
    You are expected to start as soon as you arrive, to stay for a minimum period of 12months
    or a maximum period of 24 months depending on your decision. If due to circumstances
    beyond your control or for any other reason you wish to leave at an earlier date than the
    agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice.
    If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give
    you a minimum of one month’s notice.
    DISCIPLINE
    Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
    Instigating a disruptive influence in the household
    Incompetence
    Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests
    Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance
    Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures
    In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
    FIRST - A verbal warning
    SECOND - A written warning
    THIRD - Dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons which would give
    Rise to summary dismissal would be:
    Theft or other dishonest offences
    Drunkenness
    Illegal drug taking
    Child abuse or neglect
    VACATION/ HOLIDAYS
    You will have 5 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated
    however, well in advance.
    OTHER PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN LONDON
    The Alden Stuart family will assist you get a Part-time Job within the London metropolis to
    compliment your weekly pay and this Job MUST be limited to 30 hours weekly.
    Further information will be made available to you upon arrival to London.
    PROCESSING OF VISA/ TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
    Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, You are to immediately
    contact the U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY via E-MAIL:
    enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk to furnish you with the Requirements for getting your
    IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE (IEC) & U.K WORK PERMIT VISA.
    An IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE (IEC) is important to prove that the
    Alden Stuart family will sponsor your travel down to the United Kingdom and to prove that
    you are eligible to take up a job position in London before your Reference and Hard copies
    of your Contract Letters are sent to the nearest British Consulate in your country of
    Location.
    The IMMIGRANT EXPATRIATE CERTIFICATE (IEC) would be issued you with your
    Appointment Reference Number and Date to visit the nearest British Consulate in your
    country of location for Entry approval and Visa stamp.
    Be sure to send your details to the U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY which
    includes your * FULL NAME, * COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY/ LOCATION, *
    MOBILE NUMBER, * INTENDED DATE OF TRAVEL (Important for the purchase of
    your Flight ticket).
    U.K HOME OFFICE & BORDER AGENCY
    PO Box 3468, Sheffield, S3 8WA, United Kingdom
    E-MAIL: enquiries@ukbahome.co.uk
    CONTRACT AGREEMENT
    To signify acceptance of this Contract offer, kindly append your signature below, attach
    and email back to the Alden Stuart family at aldenstuartfamily5@gmail.com
    I have read and accept the above Contract Terms & Conditions
    ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------------
    Full Name Signature Date
  • hello friend
    i have also receive job latter from that stupit family........................
  • Hi everyone I received the same job offer as a Teacher, the package was extremely good, and that got me thinking that even the Professor's don't earn that much. Please everybody be warned, if its too good, then its not good at all.
  • Hi everybody,lend me your ears.Don't be taken away by high offers.A person who is not interested in knowing your details and is ready to hire you for a handsome amount is a real fraud.someone who is really committed to hire you will send the copy of the visa too.So BE AWARE and don't fall a victim to clever CHEATS.
    I too got the same offer and spoke to him but he was reluctant to answer me.

It was later I knew that it was a hoax and by reading all your mails i'm fully confirmed that he is suffering from the disease called cheating.

So dear readers don't be carried away by the evil minded and think twice before taking any decision.

I ARDENTLY PRAY THAT NO ONE FALLS A PREY TO THE EVIL.
  • hi guys,
    I JUST READ YOUR EMAIL... AND I received the same information regarding they are in need of private nurse for there two kids....I thought it is legal but it is not..... THANK YOU...

how the hell are you Mr and Mrs Stuart... why are you doing this to us.... are you not a shame or don't you have a conscience...PLEASE STOP DOING THIS FUCKING JOB..... DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DONE TO US WILL RETURN TO YOU SOMEDAY.........
  • 2 days ago, my daughter received exactly the same offer as what everybody had from Mr. & Mrs Stuart with copy of the contract as well, and with all the same wordings. We are so glad that we have all you guys confirm this scam. I wonder how others are hooked to this scam.

As from the very first post on this thread, I assume that this might be going on further beyond December 2010. I hope we can do something to stop these people from luring other victims. But I don't have any idea who's authority we have to approach to catch these kind of scammers.
  • Thanks for all your comments here it helps me a lot as I received the same email,same thought,I'm just wondering why there is some people trying to ruin's people's life. I think they don't believe in God...God is not with them....they are not afraid at the time of judgment,God will cast out in the lake of fire on this kind of people....
    Please stop doing this things...if you believe in God it's not too late to repent and accept Jesus words and HIS will and I can guarantee you 100% it will change your lifestyle whatever problem/trials you encounter in life, everything will take it easy and possible.I understand that some people doing this because of their needs,first to consider financially....but this is not the solution in deceiving people just to get what you want...please do it in a good way.....God bless!!!
  • hello everyone!
    Its not on;y the Stewarts, there are more family who said they were in London seeking a private nurse, Actually i received maybe 6 from different names coming from UK and to my surprise the wordings they used are equally the same... So im refusing all of it sending me contracts which is so unbelievable... Thanks God there is internet interactions, different people from different countries will be careful enough to say YES to an incredible offers like these scams
  • HI!..i'm Ivy from the Philippines, i also received email like that Mr. and Mrs ALDEN STUART offered me a job as a PRIVATE RECEPTIONIST to his family. just a minute ago i received the CONTRACT from QUEST SOLICITORS. lucky for me i have office mate went already London and she said her friend also received this kind of mail and she told me to search this QUEST SOLICITORS and when i open this site, i saw all comments there comment are same that i encountered. and i'm thankful to my office mate.
    I hope the Stuart stop this kind of monkey business they have, they can't help to the people like me and also like the others who received an email like what i received. put in jail this kind of people.
  • thanks...
  • I also got the same offer to work as private receptionist! i know from the very start that this was a fake one but i want to find out what will happen till the end. there replied to my query asap. i make a twist now that i am the one asking for money to process the paper i also said that i want to travel asap. let me see what they will reply:) i will keep you posted guys there is a new number i got as welll from stuart family 44 7553616476
  • Hi,i I am also received the job offer from UK with smart salary.they asked me to forward copy of a PASSPORT,filled VISA APPLICATION and specialy the MONEY GRAM TRANSFER receipt (Depositing 1750GBP, Money gram forwarded without PIN -16 digit no).I forward all the documents they required and the contract letter they sent for me to write my name in capitals.

This money gram i didn't do through the Western Union Therefore, they told me they are unable to verify the payment and asked me to do it via Western Union again cancelling the previous deposit.Before this they asked me to provide my MTCN for them to clarify this payment.Aftter that they asked me to provide My 16 DIGIT XPIN for them to clarify and call me many times to get this no.They only provide is they are FAX no.s and e-mail as contacts.

I fell this as Fraud therefore, I cancelled my transaction.Even I sent a letter asking to terminate my agreement they are still calling me
  • friends

I am from Bosnia and I applied for a job, they found me on the website on which I applied for a job in the UAE, Mr & Mrs Pierre Louis who have two children who suffer from asthma, and I got a job as a private nurse, same deal as what you get
    We have seen that a fraud when it is signed by e.mail as Mr. and Mrs. STUART ALDEN, and we should have to pay 5910AED. we did not paid just because they mistake the name because we were sure that the fraud, thanks to all on this portal
  • The name has changed to Dr Lucas and Kirsty Agee but the scam is the same.
    Do not accept any such job offers and on no account send money via Western Union or other companies.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged