visiting Belek Turkey in January
  • we will be visiting belek in January my partner is a golfer and will be golfing much of the time I am looking for things to do during these hours, I am a keen photographer and am hoping there will be some great places for me to visit a long to get some shots
  • Hi Mandy
    You'll be spoilt for choice!! Depending on how far you're prepared to travel for shots you will get an amazing range. Beaches will be a little deserted in January and do be prepared for some rain! However, the snow will still be on the mountains and they are a wonderful sight. In Antalya city centre there's the old town with lots of interesting streets and buildings. Look for the old Ottoman style houses. The Antalya area is full of contrasts I'm sure you'll get at least a couple of good shots!
  • HI can you tell me what the weather is likely to be like next wek, we are coming for a golf hol, in Belek 11-18th Jan. Thanks
  • At the moment it is very mixed. Usually at least a couple of hours of good sunshine a day. This time of year though it can be fairly unpredictable - anything from 15-20degC in the day but it does go a lot colder at night. We have had some rain and a thunderstorms. Make sure you bring a fleece and jeans for the evenings if you intend venturing outside. A good website for checking weather forecasts is www.weatherunderground.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion