Zambian Visa at the border?
  • We are travelling on French and Belgian passport. We are overlanding from Cape Town and would like to know if you can obtain a visa for Zambia (Single/Multple) at the border. Regards
  • I NEED TO KNOW IF THE IS A VISA TO ZAMBIA THROUHG THE BORDER
  • Hi you can can a visa to Zambia at the border.. $50 single $80 Multiple for French and Belgian passport.
  • I am Capetonian and have to do some workn in Zambia. I need to take five employees along.What travel documents do we need?
  • I'm travelling to zambia on syrian passport. How do I get a visa?
  • I am a British citizen living in the UAE. There is no consulate, nor any country nearby. Can I get a visa on arrival? Cost?
  • Hi, you can usually buy visa's at the zambian border, but to be safe contact the zambian embassy in the UK (email address supplied)
    UNITED KINGDOM
    HIGH COMMSSION OF ZAMBIA
    ZAMBIA HOUSE, 2, PALACE GATE,
    KENSINGTON LONDON W8 5NG
    TEL: 0044 207 589 6655/0044 207 581 2142
    FAX: 0044 207 581 0546
    E-MAIL: immzhcl@btconect.com

All Nationalities including British and US Nationals- USD 50 Single Entry, USD 80 Double / Multiple Entry, valid for 3 months. Lizette
  • Is it possible to get a double entry visa at KK international airport for a norwegian passport holder and how much does it cost?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged