Travel to Thailand
  • I am from Delhi and plan to travel to Bangkok with my wife on 1st April, 2011 and stay there for 4/5 memorable/joyful days . Pl advise 1) How many nights should I stay in Bangkok ? 2) In which other cities should I stay and how many days at each city ? 3) Is it necessary /advisableto stay at Pattaya also ? 4) Pl suggest a few good hotels in each city , with reasonable tariff including b/fast & dinner ( The hotels shd be located close to shopping & entertaining/nightlife centres . 5) Whom should I contact for the local sightseeing at Thailand ? 5) How should I go to Malayasia/Singapore from Thailand & fare etc thereof ? 6) Helpful if u could make a complete itinerary for me. 7) Also which is the best airline from Delhi to Bangkok ?
  • I've actually been to Thailand and we've been to the temples where holy Buddhas are (forget the name of the place -,-) . We've also been to the zoo or was it the national park where we watched crocodile and elephant shows.

Here are some of the hotels in Bangkok:
    Banyan Tree Bangkok
    21/100 South Sathon Road Sathon
    Bangkok, 10120

Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
    48 Oriental Avenue
    Bangkok, 10500

The Peninsula Bangkok
    333 Charoennakorn Road Klongsan
    Bangkok, 10600

Fore more information you can visit Plaza Travel Website
  • I'm Thai , Try These Hotels in bangkok , They are in the mid of shopping center, Novotel bangkok ( siam square ), Intercontinental ( Rachprasong area ) , Grand Centara , Pattaya i s a good place to go for relax and only 1 hour by car , Holliday inn Pattaya is good one, New & clean. Dinner at Mumaroi restaurant ( Naklua branch ), fresh and resonable price seafood.The travel agents are around in the shopping & tourist area , You can find easily , By the way almost of the food by the street in Thailand are very good , you don't need to pay expensive in the restaurant. enjoy ka !
  • I would stay in Bangkok for at least a day or 3, there is so much to see and do, depending on what you like. At least I would go on a river cruise and make a tour like to the floating market of Damnoen Saduak. If you are interested you could also visit the ruins of Ayutthaya. There are many hotels in Bangkok, cheap and expensive, I like a hotel like the Royal Hotel because it's close to the Royal Palace or a hotel on the river. Pattaya is up to taste, if you like bars and a crowded beach, it's a good place. Hua Hin is much more quiet and relaxed. I
    I think Thai Airways have many flights from India to Bangkok. Kingfisher Airlines could be a cheap alternative.
  • i am from the Philippines,i just wanted to know what are the requirements to go on tour there,for at least 2 weeks,do i need avisa to go there

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion