where to find informations about UK visa?
  • Hi,

i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and my family are planning to tour on UK. I need specific informations regarding it, specially from a filipino like me that needs UK visa to go in the country. If you have any experience and would help me a lot then that will be great. although i have read post and some informations about my concern, still i am looking forward on your response. thanks a lot in advance.
  • hey icebox! i am new here as well but i have knowledge about your question. you can get an accurate information about UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION information for immigrant from philippines. That is where i gained the knowledge and get my visa for UK travel. see the link below:

http://www.globalvisas.com/countries/uk_immigration.html

i hope i helped you there and hit me back when you need more infos. good luck!

cheers!
  • I would like to Travel to the UK for Six Months, flying over from South Africa.
    I've been offered Accomodation from My Brothers & Sister who are all British Citizens.
    How Long will it take to get a Visa to travel to the UK?
  • I AM A UK RESIDENT AND MY FULL PASSPORT EXPIRED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. DO I NEED A UK PASSPORT TO HOLIDAY IN THE CHANNEL ISLANDS THIS SUMMER PLEASE
    THANK YOU,

DEREK WILLIAMS

E-MAIL:-dereklwilliams@yahoo.co.uk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged