Multi entry visa to France
  • I am a Sri lankan Doctor working in the UK and planning to visit my unclein Paris on several Occassions, & then to Switzerland as well on my leave, during the next 12 months. It would be much easier if I could get a Multientry Visa to France as its going to be my first destination. Please advise me on the process and the documents I need for the purpose.
  • Hey as France is your first port of entry you will have to apply for a french visa, if you do wish to have a 12 month visa you can request it, but will be at the discretion of the embassy. You will be able to go to Switzerland with a french schgene visa as switzerland is part of the schegene agreement. i asked for 6 moth and they gave it to me however i have had a few schengene visa hence they decided to give me a longer one. I got Avisas to do my application they seem to have the best one to one service speak to them there really helpful, www.avisas.co.uk

Joe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion