Is a visa required to enter Manila, Philippines?
  • my bf is a filipino and am an indian he want to come to india to marry me what he needs to bring and what i need to do to go with him as soon as possible please anyone reply me 
  • Hi guys pls help me . I m indian citizen but I m staying in dubai . How can I apply visit visa for Philippines .. For 15 days pls advice me ..
  • You apply here http://www.philembassy.ae/visa.html  at the Embassy of the Philipines in Abu Dhabi
  • Hi I'm a syrian national living in United Arab Emirates for 23 years i want to go philippine with my fiancee same living in UAE to do our wedding vows, will i required visa to enter philippine? Pls i need your answer. Pls advise me...

• Syrians do require a visa to enter the Philippines and you to need to apply at the Embassy of the Philippines in Abu Dhabi for your visa.
  • Thank you very much i am so glad that you answer me back. Very much appreciated!
  • I ama Filipina ,my boyfriend ia a Gambian national,is a visa required if he will stay in Philippines for 3 months.Thanks and waiting for response.
  • Gambians can enter the Philippines without visa for 30 days . You then go to the local Immigration Office and extend the visa for 38 days ( this cost approximately 3010 pesos) After that you can apply for a further extension.

A little bird told me this tip , which is to go nice and smart to the visa office if you look scruffy some immigration offices like Cebu wont let you in !! No shorts and flip flops please !!
  • Good Morning.Thank you so much for your response.God Bless you Always...
  • My friend is from Algeria does he need a visa going to Philippines??
    Please help me. Thank you and God bless
  • Algerians do need to apply for a visa before they travel to the Philippines.
    The nearest  Embassy of the Philippines is in Egypt.
  • thank you miss alethia, but what about if he cross by malaysia to philippines can that be possible??
    or still he needs visa??
  • Of course he still needs a visa. Malaysia is a different country 2500 kilometres from the Philippines, why would you think a visa from Malaysia is also a visa for Phillippines ?

I can not understand why people think if you have a visa from one country this visa allows you into another country. Ridiculous  !
  • Sorry what I meant was can he get a visa from the embassy of Philippines in Malaysia?? Is it possible even if he is not a citizen in Malaysia??
  • Your friend really needs to try to apply from the Philippines Embassy in Cairo. If it is open, the Philippines Embassy in Libya is closed due to civil war. Tell your friend to contact the Philippines Embassy in Cairo

You could also call the Phillipines Ministry of Foreign Affairs http://www.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/address-and-contact and ask if your friend can apply in Malaysia. I should point out that it would be an expensive trip to Malaysia if his visa application was refused.
  • Ok thank you miss Alethia. And maybe he can also try Philippine embassy or consulate in Moroco right?? Thanks much
  • assej258, the Phillippine office in Morroco is a "Consulate General " not a full embassy. Consulate General office offer far less services than an Embassy and do not usually process visas, they may accept applications which are then sent elsewhere for processing. I suggest your friend contacts them
    Philippine Consulate General in Casablanca, Morocco210 Bd. Abdelmoumen
    Imm, G1 Res Le Jardin Abdelmoumen
    Casablanca 20100
    Morocco

Telephone(+212) 522 982 467

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged