Restaurants in Barcelona
  • I'd like to know about restaurants in Barcelona. What are good places to eat. I don't want to break the bank but I can afford to splash out a bit too. I'd really like to know more about eating out in Barcelona and where to go to get a real taste of Spain. I don't want to eat at a restaurant that is going to serve me the same food I can get in America or Britain, I want authentic Spanish cuisine. Can anyone recommend some good restaurants in Barcelona where I can taste the real Spain?
  • I really Recommend this place www.barcelona-underground.com/pappa-sven/, It has the most amazing swedish food at a great price!
  • Hi Sarah, check out this restaurant guide to Barcelona, it's got a good overview of the restaurant scene, and details for some of Barcelona's top restaurants.
  • It's a pleasure to recommend to you our house, Restaurant El Molinet, very close to Barcelona, in the 30 Ronda Litoral (B-10) exit. Tipical spanish cooking at affordable prices. Eat inside a windmill!.

Check our web
    www.molinet.com

Thank you very much! See you soon!
  • For really good tapas Bambarol (Carrer Santalo 21) is amazing! But then, great tapas bars are delightfully common in Barcelona...
  • I recommend that link www.barcelona-guide.info/cuisine/Tapas?gclid=CL3LkrmFqLsCFWgF4godqn0ApA. In this you find best restaurants.
  • If you want an up to date guide of the best restaurants in Barcelona you can find them at http://www.tastum.com/en_ES/
  • Hello!!! I found this web page, it has diferent articles on what to eat in Barcelona, tapas, paella... http://www.blog.espaibarcelona.com

I also found an interesting article on Catalonia's typical dishes if it's any use to you. Check it out
  • Hi, if you want to taste the best iberican ham in Barcelona, you have to go to Reserva Iberica.

I really recomended that place, the staff are lovely and the food is delicious. Is not only a shop to buy ham, also you can eat there. And iberican ham, is the typical food in spain! you have to taste it! 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion