Internship in Malaysia
  • I'm a Dutch citizen, and I want to do my internship in malaysia, can I apply for this after I arrive in Malaysia? I dont really have enough time to wait in my country, so I plan to go on a single entry visa, and then go to imigration in Malaysia, to get approval for a pass , so i can do my unpaid internship for 5 months....
    Is this possible?
  • Peter: Where will you apply for internship once you reach there? Is there a Dutch company offering unpaid internship? What pass will you apply?
  • i was living in malaysia almost 4years since
    really alot bullshit in malaysia in days please becarefull alot agent they will ask u for money to get ur pas
    some more becare full abt stupid black guys they come from africa to just cheat some new people whom dont kno abt them scams just becare full dear anything u need any kind of information i can help u
    im leaving my email here can add me on msn
    chand@moon.com
  • @ Peter: did that work? can I go to Malayia as a tourist and then apply for the visa necessary for the internship?
    Please tell me as soon as possible... can't wait too..because my flight is already booked.
    thank you
  • We are a group of young people traveling to Israel for a christian program and want visa assistance.We don't have Israel embassy in Ghana and we are about 10 and have to get a tour company to get us visas on arrival.

anyone who wants to help should please contact me on nanciza@yahoo.co.uk
  • hi I m a Indian citizen ,i wanna do my internship in marketing as i m a business management student.......so can anybody help me to get an internship......it will be good if i get an paid internship ,i wanna do for two months .....december to january .....plz guide ........

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged