Tenerife holiday, which airport is better?
  • I'm flying from the UK to Tenerife. I plan to tour the whole island and 'resort hop' - which airport is the best one to fly into, as in which airport do most of the budget airlines use? Tenerife north airport of Tenerife south airport? The north airport is called Los Rodeos Airport and the south airport is called Reina Sofia Airport. If anyone can give me advice that would be great as I would prefer to book the flights myself over the internet rather than through an agent who inevitable takes a cut of the price you're paying. Thanks in advance.
  • I would be interested to know the answer to this question too!

David
  • Tenerife South - the Tenerife North Airport is operated by far less airlines, and from the UK I think your only choice would be a tour operator who has available seats on their flights. Tenerife South has flights from the likes of Ryanair, Jet2, and EasyJet from the UK.
  • Reina Sofia airport has many more airlines flying into it than the airport in the North,budget airlines such as Ryanair,Easyjet and Monarch which flies daily to Tenerife south form various Uk airports.
  • Tenerife South

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion