TRAVEL TO PAPHOS, CYPRUS
  • Please can you help me! My sister will be visiting the UK on a Australian Passport but would also like to take a short trip to visit other family members in Paphos, Cyprus.

Can she depart from a UK airport to Cyprus with a Australian passport or are other documents required?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
  • Visa conditions and arrangements for travel to Cyprus can be subject to change from time to time. Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Cyprus for the most up to date information before your sister goes. At the current time, no visa is necessary. Information on entry requirements and visa application forms can be found at the Cyprus High Commission, Canberra website.

Currently, Cyprus requires a passport to be current for a full three months after the holder's return date.

travelbyjr
  • Hi
    do you know what airline is planning to fly from Larnaca to Dublin direct from 26th March on Mondays,Wednesdays and fridays?? (I read this in the cyprus mail months ago but no info on any web sites??)
    Mullo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged