Attractions in Togo and Ghana
  • What fun attractions are there in Ghana and Togo, West Africa? My boyfriend and I are going to visit Ghana and Togo in June, and are going to spend some time in both. I am not familiar with either area, but I am looking for fun and interesting things we can do while there. Does anyone have suggestions on attractions we should see or things we should take part in?
  • HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO WEST AFRICA?DO YOU SPEAK FRENCH,I MEAN AFRICAN?MY EXPERIANCE IS WITH TOGO,AND THERE COLOR MATERS.SO YOU BETTER BE BLACK!MOST OF THEM JUST CAN'T STAND WHITE FOLKS,THAT'S BECAUSE THE FRENCH NEOCOLONIALIST ASPIRATIONS OF WEST AFRICA.MY ADVICE:USE BUS'LE POSTE' FOR TRAVEL,THEY ARE THE LEAST LIKELY TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT.LOME IS STUFFY, NOISY AND THE 'HOTELS'ARE EXPENSIVE.IF YOU ARE WHITE THEY ADRESS YOU' YOVO' that means white.YOU CAN EAT DELICIOUS FRUIT,BUT MAYBE THAT'S WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR VISIT.AND YOU BETTER HAVE SMALL CASH ON YOU!!!!,SINCE IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE CHANGE NOTES ABOVE 2000 cfa.YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF MISERY,AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AS WELL,BUT TAT'S IS THE REAL AFRICA.BUT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE THERE TOO,DON'T BE AFRAID.GOOD LUCK
  • Wend M Please give me a call and i will direct you as what to do.

My name is Pyne an indian and into tour. write to me into details and i will get back to you.

dk_pyne@hotmail.com 00233279843533, 0541361842,

PyneBros Ghana Ltd
    Mr Pyne
  • hi it depends on where exactly you are going and what you want to have for fun.the weather in northern ghana is ok and a lower crime rate and cost of living.they are so many tourist attraction sites from the mole game,paga crocodile pong,cacom naional park and so on.anyway am a ghanaian now in paris.you can link up with me on shinkadolba@yahoo.com.rehards and have a nice trip.
  • Hi WendyM,
    Are you still going to Togo and Ghana? If yes, send me an email (goldenyears16@hotmail.com) and I'll give you some tips; I'm originally from Togo and have some friends who had been traveled in Ghana as well.
    See you
  • Accra, the capital of Ghana is a nice place with a good blend of attractions. Some of the main attractions here are Makola market, Aburi botanical gardens, National museum of Ghana, Kwame Nkrumah memorial park and beaches. One of my favorite is the beautiful Bojo Beach. If you are interested in wildlife then you can visit Kakum forest
  • am a nigerian living in benin how do obtail a france visa here
  • Scam Prevent.
    We offer Third Party Verification services in Nigeria and Ghana to prevent you from being scammed.

We verify and confirm any business or personal offers you receive from Nigeria and Ghana before you part with your money.

E.g. if it is online relationship, you may request us to take the picture of your online lover for you. to confirm if the person is actually who they are. We go to location based on details you provide to get official picture. E.g. if it is document, we verify it from the Relevant Agency for you and send you the information.

Please note that we charge for our service depending on the location of your online contact you want us to verify for you.

If you would like to use our service, send us an email : info@consumervibe.co.uk

If you know anyone who has received any offers (personal or business) from Nigeria or Ghana, do recommend our service, before they lose their hard earned money.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion